Bench Press- 270lbs.
Squat- 400lbs.
Pickerington Central High School, Pickerington, OH
Class of 2018

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

UT has offered. #8th TE & #189th ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class.

Last edited:
Yeah, I wanted to show people what he actually looked like instead of the photo just above which has him with his helmet on. What's the big deal? Trying to provide as much information as I can. :wink:

Sorry, just thought it was a here's your sign kind of thing.

Is that him without his helmet. Nah, he's really a transformer. Here's your sign...??

Reactions: 1 person
What is great, Tony, is that you labeled the photo of him without his helmet! I just asked my 7 year old girl and she knew that he was wearing a helmet in the first pic and no helmet in the second pic. I think most people on here know more than a 7 yea.....

You know... Never mind. Good job Tony! :thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person
What is great, Tony, is that you labeled the photo of him without his helmet! I just asked my 7 year old girl and she knew that he was wearing a helmet in the first pic and no helmet in the second pic. I think most people on here know more than a 7 yea.....

You know... Never mind. Good job Tony! :thumbsup:

I was trying to give people a look at him to see what he looks like without a helmet there glich! That was the ONLY reason I posted that photo without him in his helmet & uniform. :wink:

Maybe I need to type slower..... or louder maybe.

Is there grade concerns? No thread start/player profile is complete without GPA and test scores.

VN Store

Back