Class of 2018
40-yd dash- 4.45
Bench Press- 255lbs.
Squat- 315lbs.

247 Sports

Scout

Hudl

Max Preps

UT has offered. #3 WR overall & #33rd ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class.

Last edited:
***Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy Top247 receiver Brian Hightower could not be stopped in 1-on-1s, beating helpless defensive backs on a variety or routes. Hightower looked like an elite deep threat, a highly confident receiver with strong hands and the ability to get off press and also make plays in the red zone. Hightower ranks as the nation’s No. 5 receiver and No. 34 prospect overall. The U.S. Army All-American left with an invite to The Opening and spoke high about offers from Miami, Ole Miss and Oregon among others.

He's been committed to Miami, but it's still early and you never know what can happen.

Says he might make an OV to Tennessee, so Beard can work his magic.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/hamiltonespn/status/890231470941499392[/twitter]

Reactions: 1 person
Beard working I see. But, we need more than an OV. I want his commitment and signature on NSD.

With this staff if they can get a kid in and on campus, they can land anyone. Miami is hard as hell to pull from though because not only the allure of the U but because of South Beach. I love Tennessee but I can definitely see the "attraction" of playing for Miami.

With this staff if they can get a kid in and on campus, they can land anyone. Miami is hard as hell to pull from though because not only the allure of the U but because of South Beach. I love Tennessee but I can definitely see the "attraction" of playing for Miami.

Tyler Byrd says nah

VN Store

Back