5-10-5 Shuttle- 4.41
Bench Press- 185
Squat- 240
Vertical- 28

247 Sports

Hudl

Max Preps

NCSA

UT has offered. #5th ranked prospect in TN & #182nd ranked recruit overall nationally for 2019 class. Still can't find any star rankings on this kid.

Anybody that can please feel free to post it here in this thread so I can add it to this 1st post. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
How did this guy not have a thread already? Anyway like the offer!!

"6'3" 170lbs., Pro-Style QB" , and two-three years away from committing. WANT!

Exactamundo. There's no star ranking for him that I can find yet. Not even a grade score for him either. I will post that information once it becomes available. Thanks!!

Ah, ok. I just searched "247 UT offers 2019". It shows 46 offers I believe and only lists Nix as QB offers.

I just clicked Malones link. It doesn't show a UT offer. Actually Cisco's doesn't either.

You have to extend the page to see the UT offers for both of them. Where it says "View Complete Team List".

Ok, serious question. Are you drunk? JK.

Malone shows 1 offer from AP. Cisco shows no offers even when you click on "view complete team list".

I gave you the two links. I think you're just referring to actual offers but the links also shows the schools that have interest. I know Malone has received an offer from UT because I seen it posted in the tweets thread a while back.

It's not saying an actual offer for Cisco just interest but the tweet thread says we have offered him too. No, I'm not drunk & don't drink anyhow either! :wink:

I gave you the two links. I think you're just referring to actual offers but the links also shows the schools that have interest. I know Malone has received an offer from UT because I seen it posted in the tweets thread a while back.

It's not saying an actual offer for Cisco just interest but the tweet thread says we have offered him too. No, I'm not drunk & don't drink anyhow either! :wink:

Yes, I was referring to actual offers.

UT has offered. #5th ranked prospect in TN & #182nd ranked recruit overall nationally for 2019 class. Still can't find any star rankings on this kid.

Anybody that can please feel free to post it here in this thread so I can add it to this 1st post. Thanks!

Star rankings won't be released yet, I don't think. But his national ranking would put him at a 4*

Reactions: 1 person
Star rankings won't be released yet, I don't think. But his national ranking would put him at a 4*

I'd agree with that. Star rankings for some of these other 2019 recruits are listed but not for them all yet. I'm sure we'll see these star rankings as the football season goes on for these 2019 recruits.

This kid hasn't yet played a down of highschool football for Indy and his measurable don't exactly jump off the page. Guess he's already done a considerable amount of camping? I know he's still awfully young, but I think I'll wait to see if he can actually play before post "WANT!!!"

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back