'19 SC DE Zacch Pickens

4_4459076.jpg
Zacch Pickens

1596925.jpg
Zacch Pickens

4* recruit(Scout), 6'3" 244lbs., T L Hanna High School, Anderson High School, South Carolina
Class of 2019

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

UT has offered. Early reports are ranking this kid in the top 15 for the class of 2019.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
What do you mean by that? What ID? It's him or are you asking this for another reason? Thanks!

ID means Iroquois Descendant. He wanted to see if he had any Native American heritage that way he could get a better scholarship.

Seriously, any relation to Carl?

Edit: Somebody had to ask.

Last edited:
Seriously, any relation to Carl?

Edit: Somebody had to ask.

I looked that information up before posting him & couldn't find any relation. I figured he was maybe related to Carl but doesn't appear so. If anybody has any credible evidence supporting that he is please post to let us know. Thanks!

I don't know about you guys but the more I look at his pictures the more I see some Carl Pickens in him. I swear he favors him a little but I haven't found anything to say he's kin to him at all.

I don't know about you guys but the more I look at his pictures the more I see some Carl Pickens in him. I swear he favors him a little but I haven't found anything to say he's kin to him at all.

Thanks Tony. I though he favored Carl too. #legacy???

Reactions: 1 person
His top 4 is FSU, Clemson, USCe, and UT according to Bartow.
Yep. I read that as well from Bartow from 247 Sports.

I think FSU is the favorite though from what I've gathered lately about him. You know more than me though probably 31 so what do you think personally? Thanks!

Yep. I read that as well from Bartow from 247 Sports.

I think FSU is the favorite though from what I've gathered lately about him. You know more than me though probably 31 so what do you think personally? Thanks!

I think you're right.

VN Store

Back