4_4302586.JPG

L'Christian "Blue" Smith

4* recruit, Wayne High School, Dayton, OH., 6'6" 205lbs., WR
#4th ranked WR & #82nd ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

UT has offered. Says he wants to attend a Vols game this fall: http://www.volnation.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12810250&postcount=9902

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
he's a big boy.. looks like osu still has the run on him though. Any new news on if he's going football or basketball?

"ohio state, kentucky, and tennessee," he responded when asked who has an edge. "i'm not thinking about a decision until september. Education will be the most important factor in my decision."

Reactions: 3 people
so Kentucky isnt a major contender then based on that last comment.

9 out of 10 crystal ball predictions leaning to Kentucky, but he says we are one of the ones standing out to him, yet we're listed as cool. Get it together, 247 sports.

9 out of 10 crystal ball predictions leaning to Kentucky, but he says we are one of the ones standing out to him, yet we're listed as cool. Get it together, 247 sports.

If we are listed as cool then we are out of it. I always go by cool, warm, warmer, plus the order in which the schools are listed. If we could change the school's name to the University of Knoxville Tennessee we would be ranked higher on these kid's lists, right after Kentucky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
If we are listed as cool then we are out of it. I always go by cool, warm, warmer, plus the order in which the schools are listed. If we could change the school's name to the University of Knoxville Tennessee we would be ranked higher on these kid's lists, right after Kentucky.

Anything less would be uncivilized

We could always just go AUniversity of ATennessee. The As being silent of course.

Easy fix. AaTennessee

Seems like Big Jim Haslam should be able to step in and just have the name of the state changed.

We could be the Aenessee Volunteers! That would put us at the top of anyone's list.

Seems like Big Jim Haslam should be able to step in and just have the name of the state changed.

We could be the Aenessee Volunteers! That would put us at the top of anyone's list.

Jim can just have the alphabet officially changed to start with T.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back