Justin Mascoll

5* player, 6'4" 237lbs.
#1 weak-side DE & #13 overall nationally in 2018 class

247 Sports

Rivals

Scout

UT has offered.

Last edited:
Mascoll got a pretty decent ratings & star ranking status jump. He's up to a 5* now where he was a high 4* & jumped from a .9778 to a .9870 in composite score from 247 Sports.

A 5* DE that weights 210?! what the heck is happening?
where did all the 6'4 260 recruits go? He'll probably stand up and play Sam

He goes to my old HS and where my nephew currently goes. Nephew said he is a BEAST but thought he was committed to UNC. Hopefully Warren pulls a steal off!!!

That's an easy fix. Tony can go back in and edit that.

I was referring to Mascoll adding another 20 pounds on top of the 237 that he is currently listed at.. He should be around 260..not talking about tony editing the weight

He goes to my old HS and where my nephew currently goes. Nephew said he is a BEAST but thought he was committed to UNC. Hopefully Warren pulls a steal off!!!
Dude is not committed to UNC and I've heard he's been dropping in the recruiting rankings cause he hasn't been working hard and is out of shape

Mascoll got a pretty decent ratings & star ranking status jump. He's up to a 5* now where he was a high 4* & jumped from a .9778 to a .9870 in composite score from 247 Sports.

Jump? He has dropped hard, over 100 spots in 247 and still falling. His Jr Film has his ranking dropping and some schools aren't pushing for him as hard as they were. Clemson is still a top school for him.

Jump? He has dropped hard, over 100 spots in 247 and still falling. His Jr Film has his ranking dropping and some schools aren't pushing for him as hard as they were. Clemson is still a top school for him.

My post on that was 2 months ago so he has dropped now since that post & like you said still dropping. So, he had a temporary rise & then a sudden drop. That's not unusual & can happen with recruits. Thanks.

VN Store

Back