Judge Culpepper

6'4" 236lbs., TE, Plant High School in Tampa, Florida
#17th ranked TE in the class of 2018

247 Sports- 3* player

Hudl

Scout

UT has offered.

Last edited:
His dad is a prominent personal injury lawyer In Tampa and pops also was a very good DT for the Florida Gators back in the day

His dad is a prominent personal injury lawyer In Tampa and pops also was a very good DT for the Florida Gators back in the day

Oh THAT Culpepper? Brad...was a ****k on Survivor...hot wife tho.

In b4 he's a 3 star don't want

It's early. He could jump up to a 4*. You never know. I had to bump a recruit yesterday from a 3* to a 4* because 24/7 changed his status. His composite score rose from .8665 to a .9075 so it can happen.

Has anybody seen the Donovan Foley kid ranked ahead of him from Mckenzie TN?

I actually just checked into this Foley kid & he's ranked 1 spot ahead of Culpepper at TE. Foley is the #16th ranked TE overall for 2018 & Culpepper is the #17th ranked TE nationally.

BTW, the Foley kid has visited several schools but not a single offer yet.

Has anybody seen the Donovan Foley kid ranked ahead of him from Mckenzie TN?

Foley is a good athlete that has unbelievable hands. He literally catches anything around him. Last year as a soph I thought he had D1 potential but I didn't believe he would be ranked as high as he is by ESPN. I think he still has a lot to improve on but he's definitely going in the right direction.

There is absolutely no way this kid isn't a Gator if they want him. Dad is an enormous Gator douche bag and a pompous ass. Dealt with him professionally before and I excused myself from his presence. Couldn't believe how full of himself he was. After a few drinks he is obnoxious and arrogant.

Reactions: 1 person
There is absolutely no way this kid isn't a Gator if they want him. Dad is an enormous Gator douche bag and a pompous ass. Dealt with him professionally before and I excused myself from his presence. Couldn't believe how full of himself he was. After a few drinks he is obnoxious and arrogant.
Honestly a LOT of professional/former professional athletes are pompous dbags. I would say most are pretty humble and genuinely nice, most of the rest are arrogant and annoying and a small percentage are somewhere in between.

Honestly a LOT of professional/former professional athletes are pompous dbags. I would say most are pretty humble and genuinely nice, most of the rest are arrogant and annoying and a small percentage are somewhere in between.

I have met a bunch. Brad was a different animal. I'll refrain from specifics so his son doesn't read them. I'm also a Bears fan and looked forward to meeting him. Oh well.

redundant, imo.

Reactions: 2 people
I have met a bunch. Brad was a different animal. I'll refrain from specifics so his son doesn't read them. I'm also a Bears fan and looked forward to meeting him. Oh well.

Gator turned Ambulance chaser with an NFL bank account. Obviously knows his reputation and doesn't care.

Not a chance, but even if it was, rather not have his offspring in P151

VN Store

Back