'19 CA DE Kayvon Thibodeaux

rote

Reactions: 1 person
Oh my goodness. This kid is an absolute beast...

Seriously destroying CA talent like it's NM talent.

Already rated #1 in the 2019 class.

I hate that he's so far away in CA but we have gotten CA prospects in the past. We need to go after him really hard starting right now or before. :)

f7a5223a268dfce896b1f9edcc64b946.png

8c6263365dea979c7d984c6a214090e9.png

https://t.co/IPHUaPEKnk

Bumping this thread for what is the #1 overall prospect by 247 Sports & also because we have officially offered this kid as well.

Man, I would love to pull him from California. He only list one real leader at this time so it's all game for all the other schools that have offered including us.

USC is about to be one of the dominant programs in the country once again. They're coming off a Rose Bowl win and are recruiting at a very high level. This kid will be a Trojan.

USC is about to be one of the dominant programs in the country once again. They're coming off a Rose Bowl win and are recruiting at a very high level. This kid will be a Trojan.

I would you saying he's a Trojan is about 70%+ accurate but if not USC probably another California school like UCLA or Cal. I still wouldn't count him out leaving the state of California though. It's still early on for '19 recruits.

We need to have Thigpen or Gillespie to go after him really hard. What a dream it would be to get the #1 overall prospect in the country.

ESPN had us getting Trey Smith as a #1 for 2017 but the rest of the recruiting services had him ranked all over the place. From what I've seen & heard so far he's definitely a top 10 without a doubt to me probably even top 5. Thanks.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/jesseresimonton/status/955900924693794816[/twitter]

This kid is also a 4.0 student, very bright....Stanford bright. Very education focused, so will be a hard pull for most of the colleges in the country. Sadly for the rest of us.

This kid is also a 4.0 student, very bright....Stanford bright. Very education focused, so will be a hard pull for most of the colleges in the country. Sadly for the rest of us.

Can never get mad at a recruit for choosing education as his #1 priority

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back