'18 FL RB Asa Martin

Was here for the Bama Game

“It was my first visit. It really surprised me. It was amazing even though they lost. The fan base is incredible and it really impressed me,” Martin said. “I toured the facilities and I really liked the facilities. I didn’t get to talk to the coaches because I had to leave before the game ended, but we got to tailgate and I loved all of that. It was crazy.”

Martin credits his relationships with Butch Jones and assistant coach Larry Scott for getting him to Knoxville on the visit.

“They’re really cool people. They really wanted me to get down there and visit and that’s why I went down there. I’m really interested in Tennessee,” Martin said.

Martin said Tennessee, Ole Miss, LSU and Georgia are the schools recruiting him the hardest early on and that suits him fine because he hopes to play in the SEC.

-VQ

4* '18 FL RB Asa Martin has 11 scholarship offers to date. Yesterday, he told a reporter if this is all the scholarship offers that he receives from D1 his top 7 schools would be Ole Miss, UT, Georgia, Bama, LSU, UCF, & Baylor.

He also said of course these top 7 could change at anytime but right now this is the way it goes after all my visits for 2017. He also said it's his dream to play in the SEC as well.

And..........he's definitely interested in us too. :dance2:

I've been going through all the kids we have offered (mid way through the Wrs right now) and I made sure I left a check by his name..!

After going through the backs these are the kids that's really stood out and that I think are worth going all in for

Kirby Bennett (TX)
Chris Curry (FL)
Jashaun Corbin (FL)
Lyn-j Dixon (GA)
Jaelen Gill 5* (OH)
Jaylnn Sykes (GA)
Zamir White 5* (NC)

with Kirby and Chris Curry my personal favorites

I've been going through all the kids we have offered (mid way through the Wrs right now) and I made sure I left a check by his name..!

After going through the backs these are the kids that's really stood out and that I think are worth going all in for

Kirby Bennett (TX)
Chris Curry (FL)
Jashaun Corbin (FL)
Lyn-j Dixon (GA)
Jaelen Gill 5* (OH)
Jaylnn Sykes (GA)
Zamir White 5* (NC)

Pretty good list, but I'm really high on Teague and Elliott and think we have a good shot at both.

Reactions: 1 person
Pretty good list, but I'm really high on Teague and Elliott and think we have a good shot at both.

Master for sure.. but I felt Elliot was a little thin and idk if he can handle the sec just imo but he does look pretty decent. I think we have a shot at all these guys as well

Kirby Bennett (TX)
Chris Curry (FL)
Jashaun Corbin (FL)
Lyn-j Dixon (GA)
Jaelen Gill 5* (OH)
Jaylnn Sykes (GA)
Zamir White 5* (NC)

Actually, below are all the RB's for 2018 that we have offered or shown interest in. Most we have officially offered:

1.Chad Norfleet
2.Lyn-J Dixon
3.Jarveon Howard
4.Marcus Caldwell
5.Marcos Harris Jr.
6.Demetrius Christian
7.Travis Dye
8.Nuru Tinch
9.Zamir White
10.Kirby Bennett
11.Camron Davis
12.T.J. Pledger
13.Devon Lawrence
14.Christian Turner
15.Anthony Grant
16.Chris Curry
17.Jashaun Corbin
18.Jalynn Sykes
19.Asa Martin
20.Jaelen Gill
21.Master Teague
22.Fabian Franklin
23.Ronnie Walker
24.Jamal Currie-Elliott
25.Markeith Montgomery
26.Ricky Slade(committed to Penn State)
27.Lorenzo Lingard(committed to Miami)

They are listed in no particular order. Check out my recruiting thread in my signature to keep up with not only RB offers but for all positions. I add recruits pretty much daily or as offers happen to that thread. Thanks.

Last edited:
Actually, below are all the RB's for 2018 that we have offered or shown interest in. Most we have officially offered:

1.Chad Norfleet
2.Lyn-J Dixon
3.Jarveon Howard
4.Marcus Caldwell
5.Marcos Harris Jr.
6.Demetrius Christian
7.Travis Dye
8.Nuru Tinch
9.Zamir White
10.Kirby Bennett
11.Camron Davis
12.T.J. Pledger
13.Devon Lawrence
14.Christian Turner
15.Anthony Grant
16.Chris Curry
17.Jashaun Corbin
18.Jalynn Sykes
19.Asa Martin
20.Jaelen Gill
21.Master Teague
22.Fabian Franklin
23.Ronnie Walker
24.Jamal Currie-Elliott
25.Markeith Montgomery

They are listed in no particular order. Check out my recruiting thread in my signature to keep up with not only RB offers but for all positions. I add recruits pretty much daily or as offers happen to that thread. Thanks.

He was listing the kids that stood out to him, not all of them.

Reactions: 1 person
He was listing the kids that stood out to him, not all of them.

Gotcha but he did say after going through all the backs so I figured I would go ahead & list them all just in case he was to have missed some of them. No big deal. Just trying to help. Lingard was my favorite but he's already committed to Miami. Slade was my 2nd favorite & he's committed to Penn State.

I'd have to go with the home state boy now & Master Teague followed by Zamir White. I hope we can get Teague at least. I want all the in-state top talent that we can get. Thanks.

1.Chad Norfleet
2.Lyn-J Dixon
3.Jarveon Howard
4.Marcus Caldwell
5.Marcos Harris Jr.
6.Demetrius Christian
7.Travis Dye
8.Nuru Tinch
9.Zamir White
10.Kirby Bennett
11.Camron Davis
12.T.J. Pledger
13.Devon Lawrence
14.Christian Turner
15.Anthony Grant
16.Chris Curry
17.Jashaun Corbin
18.Jalynn Sykes
19.Asa Martin
20.Jaelen Gill
21.Master Teague
22.Fabian Franklin
23.Ronnie Walker
24.Jamal Currie-Elliott
25.Markeith Montgomery

Just had a great idea. Why don't you start your own recruiting website.

Reactions: 6 people
Yea just the RBs that stood out to me and that I think can bring something to the table. Tony I've seen your 18' thread. Good work

Just had a great idea. Why don't you start your own recruiting website.

Nah! Don't have the intuition to do that. I post this recruiting information of two different websites already anyhow. :wink:

Yea just the RBs that stood out to me and that I think can bring something to the table. Tony I've seen your 18' thread. Good work

Thank you very much. :good!:

When I was looking at FSU 247 one of their guys said his parents we're a tough FAU today. May be his next stop. Gus botched this bad but also sounds like his parents are quick to run to media with a story

VN Store

Back