Class:2020

Interest from UT, UGA, UF, ND, etc.

LSU has offered.

Bryn Tucker, Knoxville Catholic, Offensive Tackle
Marcel Jensen, 2008 N/A - Rivals.com
Bryn Tucker - Hudl

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person
The amount of in-state talent we're growing in Knoxville, Nashville, Jackson, etc., is super encouraging

Reactions: 2 people
Vols have offered. This could be a good one. Crazy what kinda line his hs will have. Mays, Tucker, Kerbyson

Last edited:
TUCK5️⃣5️⃣ @TuckerBryn
So blessed and honored to receive an offer from the University of Tennessee #GoBigOrange🍊🍊

CoOMOqdWgAAZGsD.jpg:small

Reactions: 3 people
From corner36 on VQ...

"Been in NPA since 7th grade. He and rising frosh Jake Wray are better than 95% of high school OL right now. He was very impressive at NPA camp last week and all the college coaches raved about him. He and his family are big UT fans. But he is a great prospect so that won't stop big time programs like LSU from taking their shot. Tuck and Jake Wray are going to be legendary."

Let me guess, he didn't grow up a Vol fan....?

Who would if they were born in 2000s and have only witnessed Tennessee battle the likes of Kentucky and Vanderbilt to stay out of the SEC east cellar?

Folks need to realise Tennessee football has been a joke for most of these kids lifetime.

Who would if they were born in 2000s and have only witnessed Tennessee battle the likes of Kentucky and Vanderbilt to stay out of the SEC east cellar?

Folks need to realise Tennessee football has been a joke for most of these kids lifetime.

Who would? This kid, for one. Lots of others apparently. Plenty of data contradicting you on this.

Reactions: 4 people
If I were a state of TN recruit growing up and watching Dooley squads I'd have been a big Vols fan. I probably would have felt I could have started at UT coming out of 8th grade. LOL

Reactions: garbear
From corner36 on VQ...

"Been in NPA since 7th grade. He and rising frosh Jake Wray are better than 95% of high school OL right now. He was very impressive at NPA camp last week and all the college coaches raved about him. He and his family are big UT fans. But he is a great prospect so that won't stop big time programs like LSU from taking their shot. Tuck and Jake Wray are going to be legendary."

Is Jake Wray the younger brother of Max Wray?

From corner36 on VQ...

Dang not getting max Wray may suck after all if he has a little brother that good

The thing about kids is they have parents. And grandparents. I know it's a crazy concept for you to understand, but kids can still be Vols fans even though we've sucked for 10 years. If they're anything like me, it was ingrained into them as a small child by their parents and grandparents who would have never let them grow up anything but a Vols fan.

Reactions: 5 people
The thing about kids is they have parents. And grandparents. I know it's a crazy concept for you to understand, but kids can still be Vols fans even though we've sucked for 10 years. If they're anything like me, it was ingrained into them as a small child by their parents and grandparents who would have never let them grow up anything but a Vols fan.

What is free will? I sure don't know. My parents sure didn't give it to me growing up :):)

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back