'18 CA WR Nikko Remigio

“All of my offers have been from the West Coast, so to venture out to another part of the country to see an SEC school like Tennessee is a different experience,” Remigio said. “This is a learning process and it’s great to learn about different schools and different areas in the United States.”

Remigio was able to accomplish both parts of his mission as he gained knowledge about Tennessee and the Vols quickly offered the 5-foot-11, 170-pound receiver as camp concluded.

A top performer during camp, the shifty, quick wideout did more than just impress the coaches on the field. “They liked my mannerisms and my character and not just how I played on the field. That was like icing on the cake,” Remigio said.

“The University of Tennessee is a great school,” he said. “I love the campus, the coaches and how energetic they are. They are good at coaching. It’s a great school. It’s exactly what I thought it would be if not better.”

Remigio said after spending a day on Rocky Top he plans to be back adding that the Vols have become a real option as he considers his eventual destination. “Tennessee is definitely a realistic option," he offered. "I’ve said this before, I’m still up in the air about where I want to go to college, but it’s a great school and a reasonable option.”

-VQ

Reactions: 1 person
Named his top 5 schools today: Cal, UT, Wisconsin, Nebraska, & UCLA in no certain order. Will commit at this week's end.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back