How many can we sign

12 seniors (including Stocstill since I believe hes on scholarship now?), probably lose Hurd, Kamara and Barnett to the draft. So that's 15.

Some guys who lost their scholarships or who are transferring;

Vincent Perry
Neiko Creamer
Tommy Townsend
Joe Young (Medical Scholarship)
Ray Raulerson
Dontavius Blair

21 in total so far but I think we'll see more cuts to come. 23-26 is a pretty realistic number I think, especially given the amount of attrition we've seen under Butch in his first 3 seasons.

Reactions: 4 people
When it comes to recruiting Butch is the honey badger and when it comes to numbers "he don't care"

Reactions: 1 person
I know it's early, but could someone Stateside come up with a "top remaining targets" list for the remaining 7 or so spots we have left? Thanks! :hi:

I know it's early, but could someone Stateside come up with a "top remaining targets" list for the remaining 7 or so spots we have left? Thanks! :hi:

One of mine would be AJ Terrell (DB), but I haven't heard a single word about him on VN. He's #8 overall on Rivals, from Georgia (ATL) & has NO interest in Bama or OSU!

Sorry if this is already a thread. I didn't see it.

What is the approximate total number of commits UT can take for this class?

The Vols are up to 20. It wouldn't seem they can take many more without starting to cull.

The services seem to think 25. Not sure if the addition of Lewis to 2016 impacts that 25 number. I believe someone said to take 25 we'll need to see 6-7 or so leave early or be processed.

Reactions: 2 people
and that's okay.

The staff has made it work.

Curious to see how it unfolds this year. Lots of fans thinking of the 21 commits, could be ALOT of movement. This years recruiting has certainly had a different feel to it. Maybe missing a few big time vocal lead recruit types is causing that. Might just be the commits waiting to see what happens next. I could absolutely understand some being reluctant to be vocal about UT when they may not be there come signing day.

VN Store

Back