Weight: 175

Jordan Murphy, Hattiesburg, Wide Receiver
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/maple/175941
Jordan Murphy - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN
Jordan Murphy - Hudl

2 CB's to Tennessee on July 2nd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Thanks Catbone. This kid will be a take IMO. He just needs to get his grades sorted out. If he does that he will probably get the bump to 4* as well.

Thanks Catbone. This kid will be a take IMO. He just needs to get his grades sorted out. If he does that he will probably get the bump to 4* as well.

Probably have a lot more offers roll in if he gets it sorted out. We'll have to see where things are in December or so. Probably don't want another Henderson situation where he doesn't make it after he's signed.

Reactions: 1 person
Both CB picks were flip picks, both had previously been for Alabama. Impressive offer list and film.

Reactions: 1 person
This kid is good. Moved near the top of my list. Looks like a cross between PWilly and Josh Smith. He moves like and has the body control and footwork of Smith, but has the vertical presence of PWilly. I feel like he has a higher ceiling than Malone did coming out of HS. Hope we get him

The kids tape looks really good. He is really underrated as a 3 star as IMO he should be a highly rated 4 star. Really like him and hope the Vols pursue him now that we lost out on Tee Higgins. Will be keeping an eye on his name as the year goes on.

This kid has amazing body control and concentration. I would be interested in just how bad his grades are.

Anyone else notice the influx of WR threads popping up haha? Seems like Butch and Co. have moved on. Also, this dude looks eerily similar to Tee. Has the same kind of spiky hair, thin frame, but a little shorter. :p

"Hearing Mississippi Jordan Murphy has had a really good time at Tennessee today. May be one to watch coming up here soon.

We are still waiting to talk as he's not left campus yet.

Hope to have an update soon."

- Fortenberry

Load the cannons!

Reactions: 8 people
BREAKING: Jordan Murphy @king_murph23 verbally committed to #Tennessee #Vols moments ago.

scout.com/player/205478-…

VN Store

Back