Kenyatta Watson II
Loganville, GA (Grayson)
Safety
Ht: 6-1
Wt: 180

Kenyatta Watson II, Grayson, Safety
Byron Smith, 2018 Strongside defensive end - Rivals.com
Kenyatta Watson, Grayson HS S - Scout

UT offered on 6/24. His father played for Boston College, which I believe was his first scholarship offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesn't have a great offer list yet, but he is quite young and Butch is good at evaluating talent before it blows up. If he has been offered this early, that tells me something. He is probably going to be a huge talent and Butch wants to get in early for the extra recruiting push.

Or I could just be full of s***. :thud:

I am going to have to go to some Grayson games....I've heard that teams are going to boycott them because they are so loaded.

Boston College has been getting on these kids early lately. They were also the first to offer Owen Pappoe in 8th grade

I am going to have to go to some Grayson games....I've heard that teams are going to boycott them because they are so loaded.

It's true. Schools are trying to blackball Grayson, especially on the 9th and JV level, because the recruiting they're doing is bush league and stinks to high heaven. Alas, Gwinnett County and the GHSA put the kibosh on that and said that teams must play them as scheduled.

In His Words: "The offer from Tennessee really made me happy. That’s one of the schools I’ve really liked going back to their spring game and other tours I’ve made there. The last time I was there was the spring game. It was great. They had a huge crowd, I think they might have broken their record for a spring game. After the offer I got like 300-400 followers from Tennessee, they’re great and it’s crazy but they’re really good fans. That’s not going to have a major impact on my decision but it’s nice to see that they really support the school. Going to the NFL, that’s my main goal as of now, but I also want to go somewhere that’s going to help me succeed in life in case football doesn’t work out I have a backup plan to fall on and I really feel like Tennessee could be that place."

Woody Wommack

Reactions: 3 people
Saw this on Twitter. Retweeted by Pappoe. I think Watson is the guy on the far right.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Love this guy's twitter page - showing us some love with his cover pic.

Also, his recent tweet: My dad @therealkwat was the only one still riding for @MykelleMcDaniel he helped to the end! Congrats %1 we will see you at the Top 😉#GBO🍊🍊🍊

Reactions: 4 people
Love this guy's twitter page - showing us some love with his cover pic.

Also, his recent tweet: My dad @therealkwat was the only one still riding for @MykelleMcDaniel he helped to the end! Congrats %1 we will see you at the Top 😉#GBO🍊🍊🍊

This may be big down the road with how everyone else bailed on McDaniel but Butch gave him a shot.

Kenyatta and his dad both have no issues showing UT major love on Twitter or blogs etc. Could be a huge asset in recruiting down the road especially with KW2 and OP all over the Vols already.

Reactions: 1 person

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 11.19.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 11.19.26 PM.png
    579.5 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back