Charlotte, NC
RR: 5.8
Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 270 lbs
Class: 2017

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2376

T.J. Moore, Mallard Creek, Offensive Guard

T.J. Moore - Hudl

Vols made his top 8 last week on his twitter and he tweeted earlier today that "Big news is coming today Stay tuned"

Fortenberry has made comments that UT was in this race and could be one to watch recently. So thought I would make a thread. GBO

Reactions: 5 people
Awesome.

Not going to lie most of our 3 star recruits have better offer list. Just continuing to build the case for the hataz

FWIW, his 247 profile lists him at 6'5.5 and 280lbs. Must be eating good

He visited on April 16th. The only other school that I seen that he visited was North Carolina a few months ago way before he visited Tennessee.

Edit: He also visited South Carolina for their junior day and camped a Gorgia earlier this month but they still haven't offered.

Last edited:
The 2017 class is very D heavy as of right now. Hopefully we can snag Eze, Smith, and a guy like Moore to shore up this OL class.

Reactions: 1 person
At The Opening, the first thing that jumped out was Moore's frame. He's has the prototypical size and length that college coaching staffs from across the country covet. Moore got off the ball quickly and showed a strong initial punch. He also showed good athleticism and moved his feet well.

Moore was also very competitive and played until the whistle blew. The Mallard Creek standout took numerous reps and never backed down from a challenge. Overall, he needs to continue to work on his pad level, as he can play too high at times, but he has the potential to become a big-time player in college.

Opening Clips of No. 57 DT Matthew Butler, who's favoring ACC and SEC - Football Recruiting - Scout

Reactions: 2 people
The last guy he goes up looked a little like Crosby.

SC thinks he is theirs
They have his teammate committed

I dont think Moore made it in for Orange Carpet weekend

"Trying to find out some more on his situation. He was scheduled to be at Orange Carpet Day but couldn't make it.

Now, there were some rumblings he could jump in if he made it in, but that obviously didn't happen. Working hard to see what's going on there."

- Fortenberry

It's funny because now the star gazers will be mad at the offer list

Offers mean more than stars unless you are the one leading the pack. Easy to see how good everyone "thinks" a prospect is by looking to see who has offered AND how hard they are recruiting them.

"Now, on TJ Moore, I'm continuing to hear he is close to doing something. Now we will see if he follows through with his tweet and announces something big or decides to slow down a bit. But, definitely worth watching this afternoon."

- Fortenberry

Load the cannons.

"Now, on TJ Moore, I'm continuing to hear he is close to doing something. Now we will see if he follows through with his tweet and announces something big or decides to slow down a bit. But, definitely worth watching this afternoon."

- Fortenberry

Load the cannons.

Hmmm. Maybe Tucker grabbing a spot has Moore in a bit of a panic. Maybe even with missing OCD he jumps in.

Or he's picking USCe.

Per Callahan
I just spoke with him, and it sounds like his tweet later — he dropped a hint on Twitter a little while ago — is about the fact that he's planning to announce a decision sometime this week, maybe on Wednesday or Thursday. If he follows through on that plan, I think Tennessee is definitely one of the teams to watch, but I'll have to look into it a bit more to see what else I can find out. I know that, going into the weekend, he definitely liked the Vols. He visited Alabama over the weekend, but I'm not sure whether the Crimson Tide are a real factor there.

Cocks think he is theirs and they are pumped thinking they are stealing Hayden from UT so I'd like to not lose him to them just for my sanity and not hearing Boom all the time.

Not the good kind of boom either, the Boom that you want to punch in the face because his smirk ass face after a game in 2014, Boom.

I don't think they're stealing Hayden from us. I think the coaches chose Coleman over Hayden. JMO

Difference is, they want Hayden AND Moore. We apparently only want Moore.

So I personally will feel pretty good taking Moore from them.

VN Store

Back