'17 GA OL Jordan Tucker (Former UT commit 6/18/16)

monster. I know they list him as a tackle but unless he has amazing feet then he prob projects more as a Guard and he will prob kill someone there haha

giphy.gif

Boom!!!

Reactions: 3 people
From his visit to Knoxville two months back...

"It was a really good visit," Tucker said. "I really enjoyed it and I'll definitely be back. Just the player atmosphere and how everyone is a family there. The coaches love each other and they love the players and it's just awesome. It was over the top and it exceeded my expectations."

"Just the way they way they handle football and academics," Tucker said. "I feel like it's really going up here and they should be good this season. The atmosphere as I said before really stands out and is very impressive." "Probably coach Mahoney and coach Gillespie," Tucker said. "They were the first to contact me and really recruit me. I talk to them every week and they are trying to bring me into this program."

"I think I bring a great attitude and power," Tucker said. "I think if we have a really good team then we have the ability to win a national championship." "If anything I want to trim down during the season so I can focus more o the game," Tucker said. "I don't really know when I'm going to commit. I'm going to think it out and talk it over with my family."

-VQ

Reactions: 1 person
CfFSdcXVIAADni9.jpg

Last year, Tucker proved to be one of the state’s most imposing linemen with his physical, smash-mouth playing style. Standing at 6-foot-6 and 325-pounds, he was a mismatch for every lineman he faced. Due to his pure size and strength, Tucker kept a clean pocket for his quarterback in pass protection. When run blocking, he fired off the line and opened up big holes for the ball carrier.

When asked of his playing style, Tucker said he is “very aggressive” and “dominant” with a habit of playing to the whistle. This has combined with his physical traits to create a highly coveted prospect. As of now, Tucker says “a lot” of school see him as a left tackle, which is his favorite position on the offensive line.

Georgia OT Jordan Tucker Recaps Louisville Offer - Today's U

Reactions: 5 people
Boom! Sounds like an under rated player.

Another one out of nowhere. Congrates Jordan on becoming a VFL!

Looks like we were his best offer.

Another Diamond in Rough I guess.:)

Damn! This has to be a record for the number of commits in one day!

This kid reminds me so much of Tiny! He even looks a lot like him.

VN Store

Back