'19 TN WR Kendrell Scurry

"I just committed to the University of Tennessee," Scurry said on Tuesday night. "I was just thinking, talking to my mom and I just thought it would be good. Why wait when you find the right school?"

"I just thought I would stay home and try to recruit other players from Tennessee and make Tennessee a great football team," he said. "I'm excited to be the first person and show everybody where they need to be at UT."

Scurry is a 6-foot-3, 185-pound wideout that steps in to one of the most explosive offenses in the state of Tennessee as a sophomore. He fills in for Michigan signee Nate Johnson on the Independence offense.

"I've got some big shoes to fill in Nate Johnson. We have all seniors and I'm the one sophomore starting receiver so I feel pretty great about it."

Scurry is expected to be part of the 247Sports Top100 for the class of 2019 when that is released this summer.

Reactions: 26 people
Bang bang! Never can start on a class too early. Maybe he can help be in the ear of some 2017 and 2018 guys.

Boom! I like this guy! Wish more instate guys felt like him. Trey needs to read this and go ahead and commit! When you find the right school, why wait???

Out of nowhere! Butch off the top rope with a nice future boom! Nice IN STATE pickup!

200w.gif

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back