'17 TN K Brent Cimaglia (UT signee)

83aafec1e56542a8f8d1c7c6e54f4a65.png

Reactions: 2 people
Brent cimaglia ‏@bmancimaglia
Very grateful for the opportunity given at USM. However I will be de-committing and furthering my football career at the Univ. of Tenn #vols

Reactions: 9 people
The 6-foot, 215-pound Cimaglia made the decision to flip to Tennessee just one day after he received a scholarship offer from the Vols following a strong performance Saturday at their camp.

Reactions: 2 people
Congratulations Brent on becoming a VFL!

Go Vols!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard the Big Orange Train!!!!!!

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Attachments

• BOtrain3.jpg
    BOtrain3.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,306
Reactions: 5 people
Locking down the state Kick by Kick :)

Congratulations Mr. Cimaglia!
Excellent decision.

:hi: :salute:

Reactions: 6 people
Hit 10 of 13 FG attempts last year but made the all-state team as a punter.

Cimaglia is the consistent dependable kicker college coaches want. He has charted 10/10 on FG's at multiple Kohl's camps over the years. The most recent was in May of 2016. His KO's are consistently between 70-75 yards with around four seconds of hang-time. His ball jumps fast enough to "wow" college coaches but his best attribute is his consistency and ability to make kicks. He does punt but he will kick in college. Cimaglia has earned our trust over time and will be a point scorer in college!
2017 Kickers National Rating System | Kohl?s Football Kicking Camps, Punting Camps, and Snapping Camps

Brent is a big time all around K/P prospect. A great athlete with one of the strongest legs in his class. Field goals are smooth and consistent off the ground. Kickoffs are near the very top of his class. Also a top national punting prospect. Does very well under pressure. Brent is clearly one of THE top combo prospects in the country. I expect Brent to dominate this spring and summer. Outstanding prospect.
https://www.chrissailerkicking.com/player-rankings/profile?player=4964

Reactions: 15 people
When I saw he committed I was just hoping he was friends with Ty Chandler or something, but I'll take it.

Reactions: 1 person
good luck kid...

best in state class in how many years. and the flagship school gets a kicker?! wth?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back