'18 TN CB Shatar McClay (UT commit 4/13/17)

From my high school here in town. Clarksville guys while small in numbers over the years have been good for UT. Here's to another one, I will go see in person this year and pass any info on. GBO!!!!

SHATAR...of the HILL PEOPLE!

SHATAR...of the HILL PEOPLE!

:whistling:

Only 1 official scholarship offers & Shatar has already received his dream offer from the University of Tennessee. Shatar has said "unless something drastic changes I'm most definitely going to be a Vol. I just don't know the exact date that I want to announce that decision because I'm still waiting to see if I get anymore offers. I have UT as my one & only offer but a few other schools have shown interest in me."

- Per ESPN Insider

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Hey Tony, do you know if Tennessee is after 2018 Tennessee OT Will Lawrence? He has an amazing offering but no offer from Tennessee yet, weird

Well, that came out of nowhere.

Just goes to show yet again that even those of us who are completely obsessed with recruiting know practically nothing about what's really going on.

Reactions: 1 person
No reporters confirming yet. No coaches tweeting yet. I hope this young man spoke with the team before announcing.

Uh huh shatar'd, uh huh shatar'd
Love and hope and sex and dreams
Are still surviving on the street
Look at me, I'm in tatters!
I'm a shatar'd
Shatar'd

With apologies to The Rolling Stones

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back