WT: 219 lbs.
40: 4.65
Class of 2017

Colin Anderson, Brooks Sch, Outside Linebacker
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2329
Colin Anderson, Brooks HS OLB - Scout

Tennessee has offered...
visited Tennessee over the weekend..

"It was awesome," Anderson said. "The football facilities were top-tier, there was a lot of money in that place. The one thing that really stood out to me was the food and how they feed you. The nutritionists there are top-notch, I hadn't received a presentation like that. They make their own peanut butter, they've got chocolate milk fresh off the utter, it's like a day old, best chocolate milk you've tasted, it's insane!

"I'm a milk guy, so it was awesome."

In addition to campus tours, time at Neyland Stadium, an academic presentation and a look at the brand new dorms he would likely be housed in, Anderson met with Thigpen in the film room to learn more of the Volunteer defense.

"It was an experience," he said with a laugh. "To say the least. But overall it was great. It was an excellent visit."

Reactions: 5 people
Our peanut butter has turned out to be quite the recruiting tool.

Young man definitely must be smart with those Ivy League offers.

Udder than the udder jokes, not a bad thread.

Killen is a SMALL town. drive through there on my way to family. Cops there don't play.

The seedy world of college football recruiting:
1. Under the table cash payoffs
2. Female hostesses entertaining
3. Fresh chocolate milk spiked with whole cream and Dutch chocolate.

Whatever it takes I guess. Jk

I used to drive through there on my towards Florence, this is the same HS that Patrick Hape came from (TE that played at Bama)

He seems like a really good kid. He called me out last Thursday at our spring game because I was wearing my orange at an Alabama high school spring game. Told me he was coming to UT for a visit. Dread playing Brooks this year. He was in our backfield every single play!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back