'18 GA OT Deontrey Hill

Rote, you're a machine. Thank you sir.

(Everyone hook this guy up with some likes. He's a warrior.)

Reactions: 2 people
Rote, you're a machine. Thank you sir.

(Everyone hook this guy up with some likes. He's a warrior.)

Thank you Sir...took a little time off and rode to Panama City for the Bike Rally and I'm back ready to contribute to this great forum!

Reactions: 4 people
Thanks Rote. And thanks for always maintaining thread title discipline. :good!:

4_4299189.jpg

Trey Hill
Warner Robins, GA (Houston County)
Offensive Tackle
Ht: 6-3.5
Wt: 333

Trey Hill, Houston County, Offensive Tackle
Trey Hill, Houston County HS OG - Scout
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/33887
Deontrey Hill - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Film: 10th grade highlights - Deontrey Hill highlights - Hudl

UT offered back in May. Top 100 player per 247.

“I don’t have a leader or anything right now,” said Hill, who’s ranked the nation’s No. 70 overall prospect and No. 2 offensive guard in the 247Sports Composite for the 2018 class. “I’m just taking it easy, seeing stuff now and seeing what I like.”

Hill, who picked up an offer from Tennessee in May, said he now has visited the Vols at least a couple of times, and he enjoyed seeing his first game in Knoxville this season.

“It’s just a great school, a great football team,” he said. “It was great. The atmosphere was so live. The stadium was packed, wild. I mean, that’s a game that you really want to go to. I expected it, going up there with a big crowd. But it was sold out. I looked at some of their games (on TV). They had a good season, too.”

Tennessee coach Butch Jones’ staff, Hill said, has “been talking to me” on a “weekly” basis in recent months, led by offensive line coach Don Mahoney.

“They send me texts and stuff like that,” said Hill, who also has received offers from Georgia, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, LSU, Miami, Michigan and North Carolina, among others. “They like my footwork, my speed, my punch. At the next level, they want me to play at guard.”

“I’m going to be looking at the academic part of it,” Hill said. “I’m going to look at their depth chart, see when I can get in there and play and stuff like that. Overall, just a great program and just being in a great atmosphere, a great environment.”

- 247 (Callahan)

Reactions: 1 person

Attachments

• 9f3731934b2952d3c40f15f0c23b4def.jpg
    9f3731934b2952d3c40f15f0c23b4def.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 7

VN Store

Back