'19 GA DE Nolan Smith

Both he and Pappoe were put up to it, by K Watson. Pappoe tweeted he committed to Oklahoma.

I saw that Pappoe committed to Oklahoma. That was an "April Fools"? I'm sure the fans "enjoyed" that.

Y’all sit here and hang on to every word and action that these kids do but have the nerve to call them names because they’re kids acting like kids. Y’all are grown men. Act like it.

I'm going to have to have everyone stop acting like this. To everyone saying bad thing about millennials. This is why. Absolutely no accountability is put on these kids. Instead of "kids are kids" they should be told "act mature". I know I know we all did stupid stuff when we were young. We all did, but that doesn't mean the next generation should be allowed this stupidity (many of it dumber than I remember doing). It's not hypocritical if we (mostly adults) reprimand a kid for not acting the way they should. No I am not saying get on Twitter and reprimand these kids. I'm saying stop giving them an excuse because they are definitely using it.

I'm going to have to have everyone stop acting like this. To everyone saying bad thing about millennials. This is why. Absolutely no accountability is put on these kids. Instead of "kids are kids" they should be told "act mature". I know I know we all did stupid stuff when we were young. We all did, but that doesn't mean the next generation should be allowed this stupidity (many of it dumber than I remember doing). It's not hypocritical if we (mostly adults) reprimand a kid for not acting the way they should. No I am not saying get on Twitter and reprimand these kids. I'm saying stop giving them an excuse because they are definitely using it.

These kids are not millennials. I believe they are called generation Z.

Reactions: 3 people
Y’all sit here and hang on to every word and action that these kids do but have the nerve to call them names because they’re kids acting like kids. Y’all are grown men. Act like it.

No, no, no...
tenor.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I’m a millineal and tide pods are delicious. Little ranch and Tabasco dipping sauce and a
Nice cold antifreeze to wash it down with... I’m right as rain.

Reactions: 4 people

It was a 40 something grown man that put them up to it. There is a reason no one wants to deal with Watson’s dad.

Reactions: 2 people

Exactly. Kids will always do dumb things as long as adults don’t correct them. That’s what adults are supposed to do, teach kids how to act.

Reactions: 3 people

Maybe if adults just didn’t hang on their Tweets.......

Reactions: 1 person
It’s THEIR recruitment, and if they want to put a little fun into a process that is overwhelmingly stressful and corporately rigid, god forbid they do it. Recruiting has become so sacred to Men on the Internet™️. I was happy to see them screw with it a little bit. Besides, ITS APRIL. Relax guys.

Now excuse me while I obsessively scan every new post in this forum. 😬

Last edited:

VN Store

Back