'17 FL RB Maleek Williams

Williams ran a 10.85 100m last year. Weighing in at 6-2, 210 at The Opening Miami in February, he recorded a 4.70 40, 4.41 shuttle, 37.0' powerball toss & a 35.4" vertical.

Backup to South Florida signee Elijah Mack last year so 2016 will be his first year as a starter.

"Illinois and Arkansas are definitely my top two schools," he said.

"...I believe that every time you get the ball you should score, if you're not scoring go hit someone and let them know that the next play I'm scoring," Williams said.

Recruiting Guy: UA fan base impresses Florida running back

Williams ran a 10.85 100m last year. Weighing in at 6-2, 210 at The Opening Miami in February, he recorded a 4.70 40, 4.41 shuttle, 37.0' powerball toss & a 35.4" vertical.

Backup to South Florida signee Elijah Mack last year so 2016 will be his first year as a starter.

"...I believe that every time you get the ball you should score, if you're not scoring go hit someone and let them know that the next play I'm scoring," Williams said.

That's a helluvan athitude. I like it.

good numbers.

VN Store

Back