'18 FL TE Zach Sheffer

A few of the quotes from a long article I read on 247. Sounds pretty good!

The rising junior tight end from Nease High School in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., said he was “extremely excited” to get an offer from the Vols on Friday after attending their junior day in early April, and he admitted Tennessee “is definitely in the very top” group among the growing list of teams pursuing him.

It also helped that Sheffer had developed a relationship with first-year Vols tight ends coach Larry Scott during his previous stint at Miami.

“I knew Coach Scott when he was at Miami,” Sheffer said. “I was getting recruited by Miami quite a bit, and then, when he left, I was kind of bummed out. But then I found out he was at Tennessee, and he started recruiting me there. I really like Coach Scott. He’s a really cool dude.

“I actually haven’t talked to Coach Scott since (my visit to Tennessee). But I will when I go do a camp there this summer.”

Has over 20 offers. Virginia Tech, Clemson, South Carolina, Vols, Michigan. Expected to be one of the best tight ends in the 2018 class.
The 6-foot-3, 230-pound Sheffer said Tennessee and Michigan are among the schools currently standing out to him, and he’s already planning to attend camps at both schools this summer, along with South Carolina and Clemson.
The 6-foot-3, 230-pound Sheffer said Tennessee and Michigan are among the schools currently standing out to him, and he’s already planning to attend camps at both schools this summer, along with South Carolina and Clemson.

South Carolina also extended an offer to him on Friday, just hours after he learned of his offer from Tennessee. CopyCocks!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back