'17 FL S Naytron Culpepper

Kid is really good. If grades get in order he'll blow up this cycle. LEGIT. Word is he's probably headed to BTW or Norland.

Kid is really good. If grades get in order he'll blow up this cycle. LEGIT. Word is he's probably headed to BTW or Norland.

If he really wants to play safety at the next level, especially SEC, he needs to gain a lot of weight. Gaulden had to. 247 lists him at 160lbs.

Last edited:
If he really wants to play safety at the next level, especially SEC, he needs to gain a lot of weight. Gaulden had to. 247 lists him at 160lbs.

Shouldn't be an issue. Most of these kids don't have the means for proper meals and many times play a couple of sports simultaneously which plays apart in maintaining weight.

How do kids switch between public schools down there if they're not in the assigned district? Do they "move" or pay a fee to relocate schools?

How do kids switch between public schools down there if they're not in the assigned district? Do they "move" or pay a fee to relocate schools?

Different ways. Easiest way is based on academic standards of prior school. Most just claim a move into another district.

"I scheduled Michigan State vs. Ohio State (for Nov. 19), and I'm locking in South Carolina for the Texas A&M game soon," Culpepper said. "And I'm looking to see which game for Tennessee."
Scout

VN Store

Back