'17 FL WR Jordan Pouncey

Pretty much everyone complained about how slow our DB's were a few years ago and they all ran sub 4.6's

Reactions: 1 person
No reason to worry about HS kids reported 40 times. They're rarely accurate. Also, folks have this assumption that anybody not running a sub 4.4 isn't fast enough. 4.65 is not THAT slow. One can certainly be quicker, but it's nothing to worry about.

It's really difficult to get accurate 40 times on HS players because most of them haven't trained in the proper form for running a 40 yard dash (which is the most important part of getting a good time) and because of the human error aspect (even a lot of electronic timed 40's are hand started).

The speed they show in game and scrimmage situations at camps is more important than the 40 time they post IMO.

via Corey Bender

Cj_GjbTWYAA0wD_.jpg:small

Yikes! If legit, glad we are early in the tour. By the time he gets to the two-a-days him and his family will be exhausted. Too much travel...way too much in such a short window if time.

The three-star senior wide receiver from Winter Park (Fla.) High School told 247Sports' Andrew Ivins on Sunday that he's scheduled to take official visits to Miami the weekend of Jan. 13, Texas the weekend of Jan. 20 and Tennessee the weekend of Jan. 27.
He released a list of four finalists Sunday that consisted of Notre Dame, Miami, Texas and Tennessee.

I like our chances with us getting the last visit. Our WR'S had better production this year and we will have one in the Draft this year.

I will give real info on this. I posted last week this was is final 3. My buddy's son plays with him at Winter Park. Also can tell you he's got a great relationship with ZA, and liked his visit when he camped this summer.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back