'20 VA RB/CB Chris Tyree

Sorry, but you're wrong. Look at the profile! Been a member here since 2009. I know ALOT about the FB here in CVA and you will see when this kid skyrockets. Already has an offer from Marshall, has some UGA, UVA and VT interest as well. You will see. Look him up!

Last edited:
Sorry, but you're wrong. Look at the profile! Been a member here since 2009. I know ALOT about the FB here in CVA and you will see when this kid skyrockets. Already has an offer from Marshall, has some UGA, UVA and VT interest as well. You will see. Look him up!

Long time, no see! How have you been? Btw, nice call on the Derrick Green bust. How are we looking recruiting-wise in the VA area? What are your impressions of Crosby?

Reactions: 2 people
Been busy! I told everyone on here about green. Some believed me some didnt. Oh well! As far as Crosby..Any kid from Ocean Lakes is a great get. Their coach just left and went to a local private school. Not sure yet how OL will be without him. Great coach who worked hard for his kids. The talent level has picked up tremendously here in CVA and I know UT was in the area on Monday. The kid Im referring to is DYNAMIC! I know he hasnt played in HS yet but this kid has the IT factor. Mark my words he will be a 30-40 offer kid. :clapping: WOOOOOOOOOO!!

Reactions: 3 people

Tyree4Heisman?

I am kidding. Thanks for the information. I hope he is everything that you think he will be.

Been busy! I told everyone on here about green. Some believed me some didnt. Oh well! As far as Crosby..Any kid from Ocean Lakes is a great get. Their coach just left and went to a local private school. Not sure yet how OL will be without him. Great coach who worked hard for his kids. The talent level has picked up tremendously here in CVA and I know UT was in the area on Monday. The kid Im referring to is DYNAMIC! I know he hasnt played in HS yet but this kid has the IT factor. Mark my words he will be a 30-40 offer kid. :clapping: WOOOOOOOOOO!!

How do you feel about the Gaddy boys? Worthy of a package deal?

He looks much faster than anyone on the field with him.

Hey Chris how ya doin bub

Nice try, P810', has been around for awhile. He always has good info on the Virgina kids. And I don't Chris would need to fluff himself considering he is a top projected RB in the class.

What's your take on Eric Crosby, P810?

Nice try, P810', has been around for awhile. He always has good info on the Virgina kids. And I don't Chris would need to fluff himself considering he is a top projected RB in the class.

What's your take on Eric Crosby, P810?

Look ☝ bud, he already answered this.

So because he is a 2020 kid and an 8th grader we shouldn't talk about him? I do remember a ton of people going gaga over the Berry twins when they were in 8th grade and they weren't rated as high as this kid. This kid is legit! Runs a laser timed 4.4 40, has great vision as well as great athleticism. He is from Chester (Just south of Richmond) and will be playing for Thomas Dale HS Varsity team next year. I know for a fact that he has drawn interest from UVA, VT, UGA and don't be surprised if the kid gets an offer from UT in the near future.

Reactions: 1 person
So because he is a 2020 kid and an 8th grader we shouldn't talk about him? I do remember a ton of people going gaga over the Berry twins when they were in 8th grade and they weren't rated as high as this kid. This kid is legit! Runs a laser timed 4.4 40, has great vision as well as great athleticism. He is from Chester (Just south of Richmond) and will be playing for Thomas Dale HS Varsity team next year. I know for a fact that he has drawn interest from UVA, VT, UGA and don't be surprised if the kid gets an offer from UT in the near future.

Don't worry about the idiots

Does Derrick Green have as many yards in his career as P810 has posts on this message board?

No idea who this kid is but mocking this poster has shown poor results in the long game.

VN Store

Back