'18 CA RB T.J. Pledger

Is that a Pledger pin on your uniform? What are you going to do with your life?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

This kid just recently got a pretty big jump in his composite score by 247 Sport. He went from .9272 to .9648 but is still a 4* composite ranking & not up to a 5*. Close though I bet.

This kid and Hightower are two kids along with Thomas that I'd like to see the staff get out of IMG this cycle. Hightower and Thomas earned trips to the Opening with their performances in Orlando. Hightower had his way with all the DB's there.

***The top running back on the day was yet another IMG talent in T.J. Pledger, who just glided through position drills with ease, was the most complete pass catcher and route runner of the group, and certainly has the elusiveness coveted in the open field. Oklahoma is trending on the 247Sports Crystal Ball for the U.S. Army All-American who is also high on Nebraska among others.

Unfortunately we're not towards the top of his school lists. Hopefully that can change soon enough. We need to keep after him.

“I cut it to my final eight,” Pledger said at the SoCal Shootout this past weekend. “It is Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Clemson, Nebraska, Tennessee, Georgia, UCLA and Oregon.

“Tennessee definitely stood out,” Pledger said. “I love the running backs coach. He’s a really good guy.
Rivals

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back