'18 IL CB Houston Griffith

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 2.00.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 2.00.23 AM.png
    565.7 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 5 people
Transferred to IMG.

Rivals Dozen: adidas East Coast Invitational

WINDERMERE, Fla. -- Hundreds of college-bound prospects showed on in central Florida for Saturday’s adidas East Coast Invitational on Saturday afternoon. There were dozens of teams in the event and the action was fast, making it impossible to catch every snap of every game. Below are 12 of the top individual performances we observed during the tournament.

Recruiting wrap: Wilson holds a wealth of offers and is yet to officially narrow his list.

Performance: A Midwest transplant now at Florida’s IMG Academy, Griffith was one of the more physically imposing players at the event. He made a number of plays and looked like a college-ready prospect making them. Ohio State, Notre Dame, Florida State, Michigan and Tennessee all seem to be serious players in the race to land his commitment.

-Rivals

Reactions: 1 person
Back on Griffith, wonder if his dad is Howard Griffith? Former Illini RB and 11 year NFL FB?

Should have hired Weinke...

Yep, we would have been guaranteed of picking who we want from IMG, if only we had signed Weinke. I mean, after all, this guy will probably make or break our whole signing class. It is not important to get a QB coach with any kind of experience or who might help us recruit a QB for this year and beyond. It is much more important to hire a guy who has connections at one school.

Reactions: 2 people
Yep, we would have been guaranteed of picking who we want from IMG, if only we had signed Weinke. I mean, after all, this guy will probably make or break our whole signing class. It is not important to get a QB coach with any kind of experience or who might help us recruit a QB for this year and beyond. It is much more important to hire a guy who has connections at one school.

Negas when we hired Canales over Weinke:

giphy.gif

687cb43c3b83e4c4b770ee693f9edb1e.jpg

Wait we're not ruined

That is my opinion. A toss up between unprovens. I'll take a guy with connections.

That is my opinion. A toss up between unprovens. I'll take a guy with connections.

Even if he has connections, there is no guarantee that a guy who never played for him while he was there is going to come here because he is the QB coach here now.

I've convinced myself it's been Canales in Peyton's headset, all these years

Don't you morans try to talk to me otherwise

Where did Weinke wind up does anyone know?

I can't find any news of him getting picked up anywhere. Granted, I don't really care and thus didn't really search that much but if he had been hired somewhere it shouldn't take much searching to find it. I can't believe he didn't get picked up with all of the QB recruits and IMG students that are lined up to commit to whichever college gives him a shot.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back