'17 TX ATH KD Nixon (Former UT commit)

mexruiq2qyrou8xagaiw

Recruiting wrap: Nixon has plenty of offers on the table, but seems to be waiting for a few more. If Baylor, Oklahoma and Oregon get involved, that will shake up his current feelings. For now, he has planned visits to Missouri and Tennessee, but if he gets the sense that more top programs will join his recruitment during the season, he seems willing to take his decision down to National Signing Day.

Prediction: Of his current offers, let's go with Tennessee. But Baylor or Oregon could be the final decision pending their offers.
Nick Krueger, Rivals

For now, he has planned visits to Missouri and Tennessee, but if he gets the sense that more top programs will join his recruitment during the season, he seems willing to take his decision down to National Signing

Nick Krueger, Rivals

Oof

"Tennessee should have several visitors in this week but one to watch in particular could be KD Nixon out of Texas. I'm hearing Nixon is really feeling Tennessee right now and so I'll be paying close attention to that one. "

- Fortenberry

Reactions: 4 people
"Tennessee should have several visitors in this week but one to watch in particular could be KD Nixon out of Texas. I'm hearing Nixon is really feeling Tennessee right now and so I'll be paying close attention to that one. "

- Fortenberry

Oooooo

I fully trust this guy will be good because we offered him, but his offer list is not great.

If he were to commit, I'd be worried what a Baylor offer would mean to him.

Reactions: 1 person
6_4413425.jpg

Weighed in at 5-7, 190 last month at The Opening in Dallas. Recorded a 4.57 40, 4.37 shuttle, 32" vertical.

Nixon's breakout sophomore season included more than 700 yards of total offense and six touchdowns. Nixon led DeSoto, a perennial big-school power in Texas, with 47 receptions, gaining 623 yards and scoring five times. He also ran the ball 10 times for 110 yards and one touchdown.

As a junior in 2015, he hauled in 26 receptions for 411 yards and five scores to earn 8-6A First Team All-District honors.

EVAL: We would classify him as slotback in today's game. Nixon is an explosive and versatile prospect no matter where he lines up. He is a dangerous return man, who hits the hole hard and does not waste any motion. He gets downhill in a hurry. He brings that same direct quickness to the offensive side of the ball where he will line up in the backfield or out at receiver. Looking ahead to college he's a prospect who you will find interesting ways to get involved in the offense. Would fit perfect as a slot-style running back.

Four-Star ATH KD Nixon Sorting Through Many Options - Football Recruiting - Scout

Reactions: 1 person
"KD Nixon has told some that the Vols are the team to beat heading into this weekend and if he makes it from Texas he could someone to watch as well."

- VQ

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back