'17 VA ATH Brandon Gaddy (UT commit 7/19/16)

Fingers

4_4383794.jpg

Brandon Gaddy
Virginia Beach, VA
Bishop Sullivan Catholic
ATH
6-5, 280
Offers: Clemson, FSU, Tennessee, East Carolina Marshall

Brandon Gaddy, Bishop Sullivan Catholic, Athlete
Brandon Gaddy - Hudl
Brandon Gaddy, Bishop Sullivan Catholic HS DT - Scout
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/maple/158150
Brandon Gaddy - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

“Tennessee, it probably helped them,” said Gaddy, who’s expected to be one of the top prospects from the state of Virginia in the 2017 class.

“I like Tennessee. I really like Tennessee. I will be back in the spring.”

“The head coach, he really blew me away with the swag and all that,” Gaddy said. “I’ve never seen a coach with Jordans on. Never seen that, so I really liked that.”

Reactions: 9 people
Haha i didnt pay attention to the ATH part but saw 6'5" 280 part and thought he was a DT. Probably will be.

“The head coach, he really blew me away with the swag and all that,” Gaddy said. “I’ve never seen a coach with Jordans on. Never seen that, so I really liked that.”

Seriously? That's what impressed him? Butch needs to wear some bling when this guy comes back in the spring and he'll likely commit on the spot.

Seriously? That's what impressed him? Butch needs to wear some bling when this guy comes back in the spring and he'll likely commit on the spot.

You mean like big gold chains, watches, and teeth?

Meh! Tell em to take that goldarned crap off and throw the medicine ball around! :aggressive:

Reactions: 1 person
I had assumed that this lid was essentially a throw-in to land his brother. Is that still correct, or does he stand on his own merits? He has no ranking on 247, but has some really nice offers. Unsurprisingly, they are newrly all from schools pursuing his highly ranked brother.

Ia this another Mackensie/Mackenro Alexander situation, or do both Gaddy brothers come equipped to make a difference? In either case, we should have the available scholarship numbers to take Brandon if it helps land his brother, and our staff deems it worthy to use two spots to land Breyon.

VN Store

Back