17' OL Nick White

I saw a rivals profile with his name but now sure if it is him. Whoever it was said they were committed to UNLV.

I'm going to guess he's a blueshirt candidate, if we don't have room in this class.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm going to guess he's a blueshirt candidate, if we don't have room in this class.

I hope so, I have never questioned Butch or the staff because they have never given me a reason too but Burnam just doesn't seem like a SEC caliber LB (I'm not a professional, just given my opinion) and now White, who hasn't even been evaluated by a recruiting service yet. I may end up being wrong, he may hit some camps this summer and dominate but it seems like we are just reaching. I do think Rodgers is an absolute steal if we hold on to him.

Doesn't Sara Mitchell work for UT? Wasn't that pic in tweet thread of him here on campus, if so he could not blue shirt right?

I wonder if he camped here last year and that is how the staff knows him. Just because Rivals doesn't have a page for him doesn't mean a lot at this point. Now that he has been offered and committed, he'll get a lot of attention. Interesting to see how this turns out.

Glad for Nick and for the team. Go to work and earn that scholarship. He has what can't be coached - size and orange blood.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back