'18 AL LB La'Dedric Jackson

"I like Missouri, LSU, Ole Miss and Tennessee right now," said Jackson. "Two of my last three offers are from Ole Miss and LSU, so they have just jumped on me and I like both of those schools. I like the way all of those schools play and I think I could do well for them."

"I like Missouri and I really want to get up there to visit. They have been showing me a lot of attention and I am really liking them right now. I like the way they play, I think I could got there and play and their coaches have been down here showing me I am important to them.

"I was a big fan of LSU growing up. They always have a top defense, they produce a lot of top linebackers and I think I could fit their scheme. They have great coaches and I hope to visit this summer."

"Ole Miss has a great atmosphere and I really like the school," Jackson. "They play fast linebackers and I think I fit in there really well. I am always hearing from them, getting motivational texts, spiritual texts and it is cool to know they are thinking about me.

"I have been up to Tennessee and it is great all over. Their facilities are great, the players are taken care of there and they offer a great education. Me and coach [Tommy] Thigpen (linebackers) have a good relationship, so that helps Tennessee with me too."

-VQ

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back