'17 GA DE Brandon Jones

“This offer means so much to me especially because it's my first. I’m very excited,” the 2017 prospect said.

Jones' film impressed Tennessee’s staff before he got on campus and it was Tennessee’s turn to impress the defensive lineman once he made it to Knoxville.

“It was great. I really loved the environment here. It was beautiful,” Jones said. “It’s really nice here. I really enjoyed myself.”

Jones spent time with Tennessee head coach Butch Jones, assistant coaches Willie Martinez, Steve Stripling and several other coaches and found that he fit in with what they like.

“They are really caring. I just really enjoyed myself here,” Jones said. “I could definitely see myself coming here.

“They are like a family here. Everyone really cares about each other here and I really like it.”

Jones had taken just a few visits before his trip to Knoxville, but after spending the day on Rocky Top the Vols had set the standard high for any future journeys.

“It really raised the bar, to be honest,” Jones said. “It’s really nice here.”

One of his favorite parts of the visit was meeting the Vols’ head coach.

“He’s really nice. I really like him. He’s a great head coach. It’s a winning program here,” Jones said.
-VQ.

Reactions: 3 people
Bumping another thread for another good reason. Jones has his top 3 schools listed from Scout in order:

Louisville, UT, & Ole Miss(has not officially offered yet). If he gets that offer from Ole Miss they would automatically jump to #1. That's where he wants to go really but if they don't offer it's down to Louisville & UT.

Bumping another thread for another good reason. Jones has his top 3 schools listed from Scout in order:

Louisville, UT, & Ole Miss(has not officially offered yet). If he gets that offer from Ole Miss they would automatically jump to #1. That's where he wants to go really but if they don't offer it's down to Louisville & UT.

Can you link these?

Can you link these?

Like I said in another thread this is paid subscription service but it's all posted for you anyhow. All that is listed is what I posted.

Not article type links. I would summarize if needed for you'll but there is nothing to summarize. Thanks!

VN Store

Back