Conyers, GA (Salem)
Inside Linebacker

Ht 6-2
Wt 216
Age 17 yrs 5 mo
CLASS OF 17

Mo Burnam, Salem, Inside Linebacker
De'morreal Burnam, Salem HS OLB - Scout

Seems to have committed to UT via twitter.

Cc039HTWwAI8lqY

Reactions: 15 people
Does he project to MLB? If so, it would make a lot of sense.

Watching his highlights it looks like he mostly plays OLB in high school and occasionally lines up as a safety. I'm not sure how he might develop in the S&C program, but based on highlights I would guess OLB (and maybe even Star).

Congratulations Mo on becoming a VFL!

Go Vols!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard the Big Orange Train!!!!!!

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Reactions: 3 people
Good player? Been following him, have ya?

Just ribbing ya, I didnt even see his name on any visit lists. Never heard the name before.

Only knew his name as my niece and nephew both were FSU athletes and I heard of him in the "other" side of family get-togethers (the ones where Seminoles do no wrong and sign all future AAs and #1 draft picks). Only knew FSU was after him, I thought he was from Quitman.

Strong kid, defeats blocks, tackles well, runs well in a straight line for his size. Good instincts, understands his job on the field.

IMO he lacks explosion in his changes of direction. He played some safety in his highlights, but I don't think he's a guy you want in coverage against WRs at the college level.

I think he's a solid MLB prospect who can cover TEs and RBs well enough to be a three-down player. A decent get. Looking forward to following his senior year to see how he improves.

Only knew his name as my niece and nephew both were FSU athletes and I heard of him in the "other" side of family get-togethers (the ones where Seminoles do no wrong and sign all future AAs and #1 draft picks). Only knew FSU was after him, I thought he was from Quitman.

Do you know what position FSU was recruiting him at? Looks like recruiting services want to move him to ILB or stay some at OLB. His film on coverage shows him to be a little lost, that could be coaching tho. You put players in position to succeed, not as a plug and play.

:td::td::td::3083yourock::3083yourock::3083yourock::baloon::baloon::baloon::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::bammer::bammer::bammer::welcomec::welcomec::welcomec::number1::number1::number1::pepper::pepper::pepper::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::rock::rock::rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Not too sure abt Mo. He's not agile, not quick or sudden. I have a distinct feeling that his committment came as surprise to our staff. According to 247, he is at or about the 1000th best player in America and he's the 98th ranked player in Georgia.
I honestly don't have a thing against him, but his talent profile fits a Tulane, Memphis or Tulsa more so than in Neyland Stadium. Don't expect this one to make it to NSD.

Reactions: 1 person
Not too sure abt Mo. He's not agile, not quick or sudden. I have a distinct feeling that his committment came as surprise to our staff. According to 247, he is at or about the 1000th best player in America and he's the 98th ranked player in Georgia.
I honestly don't have a thing against him, but his talent profile fits a Tulane, Memphis or Tulsa more so than in Neyland Stadium. Don't expect this one to make it to NSD.

In two months when he has an Alabama offer and bumped to a 4* you'll be calling him the next Al Wilson.

Reactions: 12 people

VN Store

Back