'17 NC CB Jacobe Clement

cornerback jacobe clement said he plans to visit tennessee, one of his 10 offers, for their spring game. He lists high interest in the volunteers. Clement said an offer from georgia would be a game-changer.

The three-star recruit is ranked as the nation’s no. 59 cornerback by 247sports.com composite rankings.

"Everything is going well," Jacobe Clement said. "I still don't have any top schools and I'm still planning visits.
"I'm looking to narrow things down soon. North Carolina, Tennessee, Clemson and NC State and a few more schools will make the list.
Clement is well into double-digit scholarship offers and along with aforementioned schools, his list includes Pittsburgh, Virginia Tech, West Virginia, Wake Forest and Kansas State among others.
What's next for Clement?
"I'm going to Tennessee on April 16 for their spring game and it will be my first time there," he said. "I'm looking forward to seeing the atmosphere and want to see if it feels like home.
"(Tight ends) coach (Larry) Scott is recruiting me and we're really cool with each other. He's told me he wants to keep a close relationship with me and my family."
Other than Tennessee, Clement said he hopes to visit North Carolina, Duke, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest in the near future.
He plans to trim his list of schools sometime this spring.

VN Store

Back