'17 GA WR Jeremiah Holloman

Great looking WR prospect. Not the quickest or the best route runner but his athleticism and grit immediately stand out. Looks as advertised in the height department as well, good wing span which is important. Very physical with his blocking, is good at setting blocks and isn't afraid to take or give a hit after the catch. Think he's got a really high ceiling Im actually surprised he hasn't received more SEC offers at this point.

Sign him up!

The nearly 6-foot-3 target felt Ole Miss and Tennessee were recruiting him the hardest and noted those schools already treat him like “family.”

“Both programs are great,” Holloman said. “Both programs have great upside. I love Ole Miss and I love Tennessee.”

He says he will visit Tn, he decommitted from Michigan. Currently a 3-star, don't expect that to stay the same. His ranking will blow up. More offers will continue to roll in.

Reactions: 1 person
The nearly 6-foot-3 target felt Ole Miss and Tennessee were recruiting him the hardest and noted those schools already treat him like “family.”

“Both programs are great,” Holloman said. “Both programs have great upside. I love Ole Miss and I love Tennessee.”

He says he will visit Tn, he decommitted from Michigan. Currently a 3-star, don't expect that to stay the same. His ranking will blow up. More offers will continue to roll in.

Good call. According to 247 he received an offer from Bama and SC today, and got an UGA offer yesterday.

With the Bama offer he should be a 4-star by the end of business tom. :)

Reactions: 3 people
Good call. According to 247 he received an offer from Bama and SC today, and got an UGA offer yesterday.

:eek:lol: And on cue... He is a 4 star and top 247 and also 4 star Scout 300. Will say this kid was awesome last weekend. 600+ kids and he was very impressive, a LOT asking who the kid was.

:eek:lol: And on cue... He is a 4 star and top 247 and also 4 star Scout 300. Will say this kid was awesome last weekend. 600+ kids and he was very impressive, a LOT asking who the kid was.

hey lefteye, got the lotto numbers?

Now that Kirby has offered, all bets are off. Better late than never, right Kirby?

Attachments

• eee786e5daff4d545891585e6befc5a8.jpg
    eee786e5daff4d545891585e6befc5a8.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 2,727
“I’ll be up at Tennessee pretty soon," Holloman said. "They have great coaches. I just like the staff. I haven’t had a chance to see the facilities or walk around the school and whatnot, but, so far from talking with the coaches, they’re great people.”
-Rivals.

Reactions: 6 people
holloman said tennessee and georgia are tied at the top of his list, and he’s planning to visit the vols for the first time april 2 to attend a junior day that will allow him to see one of their spring practices.

“it’s 50-50 with them right now,” said holloman, who’s ranked by 247sports as the nation’s no. 233 overall prospect and no. 28 wide receiver in the 2017 class.

“(i like) just the coaching staffs. I really love both of the coaching staffs. They’re treating me as if i’m family already — as if i was enrolled there already — and like they’d watch after me. And they just try to make sure i’m making the best decisions for me, and they stay up-to-date with everything that’s going on with me.”

“i’ve always liked tennessee as a school,” he said. “i know (vols wide receiver) preston (williams). Me and preston, we’re pretty cool, so i keep in contact with him. And i just always felt like it’s a good program.

“i feel like tennessee has a really high chance of turning around the program. They’ve really got enough talent to turn it around. It’s just a matter of time, really. I know it’s going to happen. Within the upcoming four years, i know they’ll have the program turned around, for sure.

“i’m just looking for what they can do in the future and being a part of that. That’s what i’m looking into.”

"Just spoke with WR Jeremiah Holloman after his visit. He's calling Tennessee his leader after today, moved the Vols ahead of Georgia."

- Rob Lewis

Reactions: 21 people
This WR haul could be huge!!

Tee Higgins
Jeremiah Holloman
Princeton Fant

On top of those 3, which are still very possible, we are in on several more too! It's gonna be a great recruiting class.

Kids very talented and high on us. Some of the GA guys like Pdub are on this kid hard. Staff loves his film

Looks like we still will get ours from the state of Georgia

Reactions: 12 people
After checking in at 6-foot-3, 188 pounds, Holloman caught the eyes of camp instructors with some crisp route running in the early drills, leading to an invite to the camp’s showcase round.

In the showcase, against some of the camp’s top defensive backs, Holloman continued to impress and was featured in some of the best one-on-one repetitions of the day. His athleticism, frame and ability to create separation made him difficult for even the best defensive backs to contain.

“It was intense,” Holloman said of the camp’s competition. “They made me fight for it, and I had to give it my all. That’s what people expect from me, so I gave it to them.”

In the end, Holloman was the most impressive player on the field Sunday and earned the camp’s Top Overall Performer trophy.

Jeremiah Holloman was named Top Overall Performer at the Atlanta MVP Camp - Scout

Weighed in at 6-2, 187 at The Opening in Atlanta last month. Recorded a 4.67 40, 4.36 shuttle & 38.6" vertical. Camp evaluation:
Last week's MVP award winner at the MVP Camp, Holloman showed why multiple SEC schools came after his early last week with another strong performance. Holloman claims to be 6-foot-2 190-pounds, but he looks much bigger. He's a smooth runner, and has the ability to make a quick cut and get open. Holloman also showed good body control when leaping for jump balls in the endzone. It was a good day overall for one of the hottest recruits in the country.
The Opening Atlanta: Top WR's - Georgia - Scout

More good info on Holloman here: Hello From The Future: Jeremiah Holloman | mgoblog

Reactions: 5 people
Hopefully UGA sucks at passing this year and then we beat them. That should seal the deal

VN Store

Back