Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 839
https://n.rivals.com/news/five-star-jackson-carman-names-his-top-ten

C0jKobpUkAAGltV.jpg

12:41 PM - 25 Dec 2016
Damon Sayles, Tyler Donohue, Erik Richards 🕇 and Steve Wiltfong

There's a Raising Cane's right beside the Fairfield HS football field. Someone needs to make sure this boy gets some Zaxby's on a visit... he won't want to head back up to Ohio...

I hate to post this but it's from a very reliable source. It is just more aggravating or disappointing news from a couple of recruits we're after including Jackson Carman. So, here is the tweet about it:

343f3a3c1707b94b8896f1d37ae1e0ca.png

If Clemson gets both of these guys then they are going to be racking it up again. We can hope that we or another school can at least pull one away from them.

I hate reading/posting news/tweets like this but it does affect our recruiting because we have offered both of these recruits. Thanks.

I hate to post this but it's from a very reliable source. It is just more aggravating or disappointing news from a couple of recruits we're after including Jackson Carman. So, here is the tweet about it:

If Clemson gets both of these guys then they are going to be racking it up again. We can hope that we or another school can at least pull one away from them.

I hate reading/posting news/tweets like this but it does affect our recruiting because we have offered both of these recruits. Thanks.
It'll be ok

Reactions: 1 person

We've offered HUNDREDS of recruits, Tony. We're only going to sign around 25. MOST of the recruits we've offered will go elsewhere. It's how this works.

Better they go to CU than a rival of UT.

Reactions: 7 people
We've offered HUNDREDS of recruits, Tony. We're only going to sign around 25. MOST of the recruits we've offered will go elsewhere. It's how this works.

Better they go to CU than a rival of UT.

I realize that Ron & you've told me this a few times before but these are the #1 OT & #1 OG in the 2018 class both wanting to go to Clemson. Clemson already gets enough highly ranked recruits. It's time we or somebody else break it up. Clemson along with Bama.

You take it lightly as you want but not me. It's disappointing to me as a VFL to read or see stuff like this. Who's going to put a stop to it? The University of the Mohicans? :wink:

I realize that Ron & you've told me this a few times before but these are the #1 OT & #1 OG in the 2018 class both wanting to go to Clemson. Clemson already gets enough highly ranked recruits. It's time we or somebody else break it up. Clemson along with Bama.

You take it lightly as you want but not me. It's disappointing to me as a VFL to read or see stuff like this. Who's going to put a stop to it? The University of the Mohicans? :wink:

Let me help you.

This kid is signing with Ohio State.
Salyer is going to Georgia.

Reactions: 2 people
We already have a 5* OT committed and recruiting for us. We have a number of 4* and solid OL on the hook and trending toward UT. Some posters just want to complain and wring their hands because some good players go elsewhere. It has to happen. We couldn't take them all if we wanted to. Butch is evolving and trying a new approach this year. Ironically it is the one that many on here wanted him to take. Now others are getting their manties in a bunch because our class isn't going to be full by the O&W game. Oye vey!

Reactions: 3 people
We already have a 5* OT committed and recruiting for us. We have a number of 4* and solid OL on the hook and trending toward UT. Some posters just want to complain and wring their hands because some good players go elsewhere. It has to happen. We couldn't take them all if we wanted to. Butch is evolving and trying a new approach this year. Ironically it is the one that many on here wanted him to take. Now others are getting their manties in a bunch because our class isn't going to be full by the O&W game. Oye vey!

Troof. Where's the damn Tylenol? :pinch:

From OH State site:

Two weeks after naming the Clemson Tigers the leader in his recruitment, 5-star offensive lineman Jackson Carman isn’t backing off that claim, though he might be amending it slightly.

“(Clemson and Ohio State) are like 1A and 1B,” Carman said Sunday at Nike’s top recruiting camp, The Opening, in Cleveland, shortly before the combine kicked off. “I’d say ‘Bama is kind of tied for No. 3 with the other five schools I’m considering.”

"I’m not sure that I want to stay close to home. The other reason (he would consider going somewhere other than Ohio State) would be that I just found a place I feel in love with more. It’s not like I don’t like Ohio State, but I feel like if Ohio State wasn’t in Ohio, I’d already be committed there."

VN Store

Back