'18 VA WR Dillon Spalding

It was only a matter of time before Dillon Spalding's recruitment began to pick up steam.

That happened a few weeks ago when Tennessee became the first school to offer.

“The coaches seem amazing," said the 6-foot-3, 215-pound Spalding. "I haven’t met them yet, but I’ve talked to them on the phone. They know what they’re talking about and they just sound great. I've spoken with (wide receivers) coach (Zach) Azzanni and (tight ends) coach (Larry) Scott. They let me know that I'm a big priority for the 2018 recruiting class and that really means a lot to me. They said they want me to come visit soon, too.

"It also means a lot that they were the first school to offer. It shows they really believe in me. And I've heard that atmosphere in their stadium is crazy with 100,000-plus people, so I’m looking forward going down there and learning more about the program. I plan on visiting for their spring game on April 16."

Reactions: 1 person
[twitter]https://twitter.com/DillonSpalding/status/883128711733796864[/twitter]

Tennessee: "It's a very nice school," Spalding said. "It's in the SEC and it's a great program. Coach (Butch) Jones is a great coach and they put guys in the NFL."
--Michael Clark, Scout

All I know is on NCAA 2013 (didn't like how they changed the recruiting on 2014), I don't recruit white receivers or running backs.

And before you judge me, you better recognize I end up with the #1 recruiting class every year with at least 7-8 five stars, and I've won like 9 National Championships. Varsity skill level so you know I'm legit.

Reactions: 3 people
All I know is on NCAA 2013 (didn't like how they changed the recruiting on 2014), I don't recruit white receivers or running backs.

And before you judge me, you better recognize I end up with the #1 recruiting class every year with at least 7-8 five stars, and I've won like 9 National Championships. Varsity skill level so you know I'm legit.

I just changed their color when you get them lol

The most I had on NCAA 2012 was 12 5*.

nothin.gif

CBJ bringing Spaulding on board?

VN Store

Back