'17 CA WR/Returner Tyjon Lindsey

rote

Watched his film. This kid was almost toying with the other team. Fastest kid on the field against anyone. Good vision too.

This is the centennial I was thinking of. One of the best programs in the nation

Just to add to the confusion between Las Vegas and California Centennial high schools, I wonder why he has a Bishop Gorman T-shirt on?

Just to add to the confusion between Las Vegas and California Centennial high schools, I wonder why he has a Bishop Gorman T-shirt on?

I just googled it and apparently he played at Bishop Gorman as a sophmore then transferred

Watched his film. This kid was almost toying with the other team. Fastest kid on the field against anyone. Good vision too.

Dude is quick for sure

So that 4.64 40 can not be right?

Ran a 4.59 at The Opening L.A. this morning.

Well looking at video it looks like he is more agile than fast (not saying slow just maybe not elite speed like sub 4.5), which is fine, imo that is more important than straight line speed anyways.

Don't know if he has the top end speed of Austin.We offered so he's gotta be fast enough.Good to see you posting.

Some kids don't know how to run 40s in high school. They end up being "faster" after college training. I think watching them play against athletic teams can be a better indicator sometimes.

You know you are good when you're a five star slot guy. Not many 5'9 Wr's get that kind of love

You know you are good when you're a five star slot guy. Not many 5'9 Wr's get that kind of love

Good point. Wonder how much of his ranking could be based on his abilities as a returner? I have no idea how that works.

Good point. Wonder how much of his ranking could be based on his abilities as a returner? I have no idea how that works.

Not sure either, but for all the concern about the WR position, we can certainly sell being a return man right now. :)

i know we are in the top 10, but i still see this guy going to USC or Oregon honestly.

VN Store

Back