'17 NV DT Greg Rogers

Wasn't the last Las Vegas product at Tennessee Lynn Mcgruder?

This is what I love about CBJ. He's getting into the best schools in the country.

Centennial and IMG are two of the best programs in the entire nation and produce an unreal amount of talent.

This is what I love about CBJ. He's getting into the best schools in the country.

Centennial and IMG are two of the best programs in the entire nation and produce an unreal amount of talent.

I wouldn't call Centennial one of the best programs in the entire nation. They aren't even the best team in Las Vegas. That would be Bishop Gorman, who is one of the best programs in the country. Maybe you mistook one for the other?

I wouldn't call Centennial one of the best programs in the entire nation. They aren't even the best team in Las Vegas. That would be Bishop Gorman, who is one of the best programs in the country. Maybe you mistook one for the other?

You're right. I was thinking of Centennial HS in CA. My bad

Since this thread was the first one that I started for a recruit, if he signs with Tennessee, does that mean I have to start all of them for guys we want?

Since this thread was the first one that I started for a recruit, if he signs with Tennessee, does that mean I have to start all of them for guys we want?

That is asking a bit much. You do get to pick a prize from the treasure chest. You can choose from stats, e-creds, or insider status credits. Save 'em up or trade 'em with a friend!

Reactions: 4 people
"It's not really getting more crazy, I'm actually more locked in now and focusing more on the schools recruiting me heavier," said Rogers. "I'm just trying to stay locked in and focused."

Rogers said a handful of schools are recruiting him heavily.

"I'd say recruiting me the hardest is Tennessee, Oklahoma, USC, UCLA, Texas A&M and Colorado," said Rogers. Oklahoma and Tennessee remain in steady contact too.

"The new defensive line coach at Oklahoma, Diron Reynolds, is recruiting me and Coach Steve Stripling is recruiting me at Tennessee," said Rogers. A decision, one he thought he'd make before his season, is now a while away.

"I was big on committing before my senior year, but now it won't be until sometime in December of January," said Rogers. "I won't take it all the way out until Signing Day, but it will be after I take all five of my official visits."

Academically, Rogers has a 3.3 and will take the ACT and SAT this spring.

Hey you bumping defensive tackle threads isn't going to make Butch recruit them any harder.

I think you would do better if he listened to you. I mean, you would think that you knows better than this and that you know what you is talking about

Reactions: 1 person
Hey you bumping defensive tackle threads isn't going to make Butch recruit them any harder.

Can you definitively say that? I think we established Butch reads Volnation when someone called him out for talking about Gatlinburg and he did it minutes later.

VN Store

Back