'17 WV OT Billy Ross (UNC commit)

Any relation to Betsy?

No, this is his daddy though.

MTIwNjA4NjMzOTU5NTgxMTk2.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
was asked where Tennessee stands he said "They stand high and I like coach Mahoney a lot," Ross said. "He contacts me a lot on Twitter and we just planned a trip the week of May 6th to go down there for a visit. I like how coach Mo keeps in contact with me and that shows me he likes me. I see on Twitter and stuff that he has several offensive lineman over to his house and that makes things like a family."

"The location is great and Knoxville is an awesome place," Ross said. "They play in the best conference in college football and they are going to win.""I'm looking for a place that gives me the chance to play early if I'm ready to play," Ross said. "So playing time and then a place I can get a good education, a place that has good football and somewhere I feel most comfortable. The coaches are important to because I want to feel comfortable with who I'm playing for."

"We have discussed several scenarios (for his commitment date)," Ross said. "I've thought about doing it on my birthday in October (Vol), but I'm not sure.Once I commit somewhere that's where I'm going. I don't want to be that guy that jumps his commitment around several times."

-vq

Reactions: 5 people
"Update on Ross visit...

We have spoken to a few different people and by all accounts the visit did Tennessee a lot of favors. Expect Ross to return home and likely make a return trip to either Tennessee or UNC and commit in person. That appears to be very important to him."

- Austin Price

Reactions: 5 people
"Update on Ross visit...

We have spoken to a few different people and by all accounts the visit did Tennessee a lot of favors. Expect Ross to return home and likely make a return trip to either Tennessee or UNC and commit in person. That appears to be very important to him."

- Austin Price

So if he comes back he's a Vol. Sounds good to me.

Reactions: 1 person
You know what I would like to see? Some sort of system that calculates stars by the offers you have. People say offer lists are what counts, and I agree, so why not have a system that calculated a prospects stars by the offer list?

You know what I would like to see? Some sort of system that calculates stars by the offers you have. People say offer lists are what counts, and I agree, so why not have a system that calculated a prospects stars by the offer list?

The services would have to be able to 100% confirm the offer is legit and committable through the staff and I don't think that's possible.

That's a cool site. It will be interesting to see how we rank when they update 7/3.

VN Store

Back