'17 GA WR Deejay Dallas

Thanks, Dallas isn't that common of a name so I thought there might be a relation.

You're right, and they could be some relation (cousins maybe). Just unlikely that they are brothers unless family has moved since Vincent graduated.

Thanks, Dallas isn't that common of a name so I thought there might be a relation.

Georgia. You guys related?
tumblr_lk4l2iNKyC1qbcr4co1_500.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Home of the biggest number 1 bust in Nba history kwame brown I believe.

I know he was a number 1 pick, but he was in one of the worst drafts ever. I don't think anyone thought he was an amazing prospect, but he was an easy decision at number 1 due mostly to what the alternatives were.

Reactions: 1 person
I know he was a number 1 pick, but he was in one of the worst drafts ever. I don't think anyone thought he was an amazing prospect, but he was an easy decision at number 1 due mostly to what the alternatives were.

I know in his case they were drafting him for his talent and what he could have been but drafting big straight out of high school back then was so hit or miss and mostly miss. For every KG and Jermaine Oneal you had a Kwame Brown. I always thought it was easier to grade out a guard or small forward coming out in high school than a big man.

I played a Christmas tournament when I was in school and apparently his district and region were very weak. All of the basketball talent in the state of Ga at that time was in Atlanta

“Tennessee offered me before I committed to Georgia, but when I committed I didn’t really hear from them,” Dallas explained. “But, after I decommitted a lot of schools started coming back after me and Tennessee did, too.

“I’ve been talking to Tennessee for a while now. I talk to coach (Butch) Jones, coach (Zach) Azzanni and some other coaches.”

“Coach Butch is really cool,” Dallas said. “I remember, one of my friends down here is a huge Tennessee fan, and after I got off the phone with coach Jones one time I told him that he’s really cool and a really good guy and a great coach. That’s a great thing for me because I want both of those things.”

Rivals

VN Store

Back