'17 FL DE Jonathon MacCollister

rote

Pretty impressive offer list for a composite 3 star. I presume he's going to rise in the rankings, because about 25 D1 schools have offered and they likely know something the ratings services don't about his potential.

Auburn, Clemson, Florida State, Louisville, VT, North Carolina, Miami, Utah, Tennessee... and the list goes on. Kentucky also listed as in the mix. Good for him if nothing else.

Definitely going to need to watch his film.

Reactions: 1 person
That Larry Scott pipeline to Florida is flowing full force.

And not treating CMR well. We take who we want Richt!
tumblr_n3klodSZW61qiz3j8o1_500.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Deland, FL (Bishop Moore Catholic) three star jumbo athlete Jonathon MacCollister has announced his top seven.

He announced his top group on his Twitter page.

"First thing I want to do is thank all the colleges at this point that have offered m iure and I am very humbled and grateful for them giving me a chance to play for their program. The second thing is that I have decided I want to play Tight End in college instead of Defensive End. Here are my top schools that want me at TE"

Auburn, Oregon, UCLA, Tennessee, UCF, Virginia Tech and Maryland all made the 6-foot 4-inch, 238-pounders top group.

interesting none of top Florida schools are in top group ... guess it is still early in cycle

VN Store

Back