'18 FL ATH/S Tyreke Johnson

rote

I'm not sure what kind of caliber opponent he plays against, but he looks like a man among boys, in his Hudl video! He plays in Florida, so it's probably pretty good competition.

Top 5 schools in order are UCLA, Bama, UGA, LSU, & Stanford.

This kid will be all over the place until he enrolls early.

"Florida, Georgia, LSU and UCLA seem to be the frontrunners for five-star safety Tyreke Johnson, although he also mentioned USC and Stanford being high on his list. Even FAU cannot be discounted since his brother, De’Andre, goes there.

As for the Gators, Johnson loves the defensive mindset in Gainesville.

“I love Florida’s defense,” Johnson said. “They play with a lot of energy and they have a thing called swagger that a lot of schools just don’t have anymore.”

The five-star from Jacksonville (Fla.) Trinity International called Georgia coach Kirby Smart a “defensive guru” and said LSU defensive back Kevin Toliver II is “like an older brother,” and that’s only one of the reasons why the Tigers stand out so much.

The academics at UCLA stand out and so does the challenge of playing defensive back in the Pac-12.

“It’s a great place for a DB to make it,” Johnson said. “The Pac-12 can make you and it can break you. It can exploit your coverage or show everybody you can cover"

-Rivals

This kid will be all over the place until he enrolls early.

"Florida, Georgia, LSU and UCLA seem to be the frontrunners for five-star safety Tyreke Johnson, although he also mentioned USC and Stanford being high on his list. Even FAU cannot be discounted since his brother, De’Andre, goes there.

As for the Gators, Johnson loves the defensive mindset in Gainesville.

“I love Florida’s defense,” Johnson said. “They play with a lot of energy and they have a thing called swagger that a lot of schools just don’t have anymore.”

The five-star from Jacksonville (Fla.) Trinity International called Georgia coach Kirby Smart a “defensive guru” and said LSU defensive back Kevin Toliver II is “like an older brother,” and that’s only one of the reasons why the Tigers stand out so much.

The academics at UCLA stand out and so does the challenge of playing defensive back in the Pac-12.

“It’s a great place for a DB to make it,” Johnson said. “The Pac-12 can make you and it can break you. It can exploit your coverage or show everybody you can cover"

-Rivals

I read that too & what surprised me was that he named a top 5 & didn't even have UF in it. After saying that about them but don't even have them listed there. That's just these teenagers for us. You don't know what to expect.

I read that too & what surprised me was that he named a top 5 & didn't even have UF in it. After saying that about them but don't even have them listed there. That's just these teenagers for us. You don't know what to expect.

He named UF his leader a couple weeks back. He'll probably have 5 different leaders before fall camp begins.

VN Store

Back