'17 Canadian RB Chuba Hubbard

volunteerlane

Reactions: 4 people
Poor competition. Stats are inflated with the longer field.

When you're fast, you're fast. And he's fast.

Wow. Good highlights. Also, he forward motion on offense looks soooooo weird. Glad that's not in American Football.

Awesome name! I'm pretty sure his name is what you say when you're playing the game where you see how many marshmallows you can fit in your mouth.

Poor competition. Stats are inflated with the longer field.

When you're fast, you're fast. And he's fast.

He's explosive. Very. Glad we offered.

That is the worst competition I've seen in a highlight film

On half of his runs or more nobody lays a hand on him. Competition is pretty horendous, but this kid has obvious skill...

2nd best recruit name this cycle behind Bumphus

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SPav9HN0oY[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
This kid just turned 16 in November. He was only 15 when he ran a 10.55 100m last summer, finishing 4th at the IAAF World Youth Championships.

Bev Facey Falcons’ running back spent football season crushing records, and he’s only in Grade 11 | Edmonton Journal

Just to put this in perspective, Jeff Demps clocked a 10.25 at the AAU Junior Olympics when he was 18 years old. Chuba was not that far off as a 15 year old. I would take this kid right now if he would commit.

Reactions: 1 person
Runs like a bigger version of former Vol great Willie Gault, dude takes some serious strides and runs like a sprinter. :good!:

You can't teach speed. You can make players faster, but only God can give world class speed. I see a shift in focus in recruiting. Butch has always recruited to make this team faster, but I think he is attempting to field the fastest, most athletic team in the country in the near future.

Reactions: 3 people
Old Mother Hubbard
Went to the cupboard
To get her poor dog a bone
While she was gone
Her boy ran away
To be a star at Tennessee, eh?

VN Store

Back