'18 FL WR Elijah Moore

Someone contact former Vol WR Jomo Fagan #VFL. He works as a coach for St. Thomas Aquinas to help us out here with this kid and there is also a huge OL and also a DE I believe we are recruiting or offered already.

Reactions: 1 person
Someone contact former Vol WR Jomo Fagan #VFL. He works as a coach for St. Thomas Aquinas to help us out here with this kid and there is also a huge OL and also a DE I believe we are recruiting or offered already.
He won't be on Roger Harriot's staff after that if he tried to push a kid anywhere. Doesn't run his programs that way.

Last edited:
That hair got me thinkin...

a7dcf912b7850edc4c884eb566985954.jpg

He won't be on Roger Harriot's staff after that if he tried to push a kid anywhere. Doesn't run his programs that way.

Man you still in Miami? I thought you were getting out like me last time I spoke to you. What's up bro!! Que paso, I hauled a@# out of Miami. Got too expensive in Doral.

Man you still in Miami? I thought you were getting out like me last time I spoke to you. What's up bro!! Que paso, I hauled a@# out of Miami. Got too expensive in Doral.

Still here until school year is over. The wife is in Seattle already. We decided against pulling our daughter out of school to move mid year. Been tough.

Where are you know?

Still here until school year is over. The wife is in Seattle already. We decided against pulling our daughter out of school to move mid year. Been tough.

Where are you know?

I'm living in Clearwater now. I love it up here in Tampa area plus it's closer to my parents, sister and family in Tennessee. Also, my girl moved up here also and she is born and raised in Miami and she loves it up here also. I was able to transfer but I travel down to Miami about twice a month. After two days I'm ready to leave Miami and get back to Clearwater. It's so much cheaper than Miami especially Doral where I was living last 15 years. You ought to look into the Tampa area. It's cheaper and booming up here job wise too.

I'm living in Clearwater now. I love it up here in Tampa area plus it's closer to my parents, sister and family in Tennessee. Also, my girl moved up here also and she is born and raised in Miami and she loves it up here also. I was able to transfer but I travel down to Miami about twice a month. After two days I'm ready to leave Miami and get back to Clearwater. It's so much cheaper than Miami especially Doral where I was living last 15 years. You ought to look into the Tampa area. It's cheaper and booming up here job wise too.

My girlfriend and I vacationed in Clearwater last summer. Very nice area. More low key than the more touristy locales...plus where else can you see an entire store of Hulk Hogan memorabilia haha. Only downside is the presence of traffic light cameras...I didn't realize I was pushing close on a red light and didn't realize the cameras were there...three months later I got a letter with a 300.00 ticket.

lol Yep you got to be careful with the traffic light cameras. St. Pete is nice too but a little more crime and Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, West Chase are nice areas of Tampa too. Try it out. Talk to you later bro and be safe!

Clearwater is good area. Palm Harbor is really nice. Have some older family up there. Sadly my Fl days are over for the time being. Crazy to think about the culture shock going from Miami to Pacific NW. My wife is from SF bay so she'll adapt easily. Probably going to take me about 15 months or so.

Clearwater is good area. Palm Harbor is really nice. Have some older family up there. Sadly my Fl days are over for the time being. Crazy to think about the culture shock going from Miami to Pacific NW. My wife is from SF bay so she'll adapt easily. Probably going to take me about 15 months or so.

Don't let the distance keep ya from providing all the sweet 'crootin updates :hi:

My bro in law moved to Oregon last February. They looove the PNW. I'm going to visit in September to do some hiking and fishing. Super pumped

My bro in law moved to Oregon last February. They looove the PNW. I'm going to visit in September to do some hiking and fishing. Super pumped

I deep sea fish that about it. Dont hunt. Been deer and boar hunting a few times. Not really my thing. We spent a week in Sea after my wife moved out there and I was completely out of my element. Hell, Tampa and Atl are foreign worlds to me when I visit. I use to travel about 200 days a year before my daughter was born and each city freaked me out. I'm as Miami as you can get. How NYers fell about NYC, I feel about the 305.

I've lived in AZ for about 10 years now and have lots of friends from there or that have moved there. Overall consensus is that it's fun to visit but not live. Hope you enjoy it

SCOUTING: Make no mistake, this is easily one of the state’s top receivers – and he was this past season as well. This is perhaps the most skilled and college ready athlete in this receiving class. Moore is quick, strong and knows how to make the defensive backs pay. Nobody in this class statewide has put more into getting better. Look back at the game he has played the past few years and you will see a talent that has been waiting for his chance. That time has arrived – and you can almost guarantee that if the opposition does not put their best foot forward – he will set records. Moore will continue to draw attention from some of the top schools nationally – because he is that good.

- Blustein SF Sports

Elijah Moore out of Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas tested well and like Hightower and Moore got open frequently. He was very exciting after the catch and one of the more elusive players on the field.

Elijah Moore out of Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas tested well and like Hightower and Moore got open frequently. He was very exciting after the catch and one of the more elusive players on the field.

Video of him from the event is just silly.

VN Store

Back