'17 NJ WR Evidence Njoku

I might get excited about him next month. For right now, I've had enough of the words "Tennessee" and "Evidence" being used together.

Reactions: 10 people
I always feel apprehensive nowadays when I see the word evidence in the Vol football forum.

Or if he balls out like crazy I guess we can say there was a preponderance of evidence on the field today.

Reactions: 3 people
CB shows 75% to Miami... Should we wander on over to the canes forum and stir the pot...

CB shows 75% to Miami... Should we wander on over to the canes forum and stir the pot...

Maybe wait to to talk smack for a day when we don't have a player arrested for a sex crime involving a minor?Today seems like a real good day to lay low.

Reactions: 5 people
No further examination your Honor. Defense rests its case. The evidence is strong, this kids a baller. 🤓

Reactions: 1 person
Africans love to use random english words for their names. The Chinese do as well when they take on nicknames.... Thais as well, now that I think about it.

Africans love to use random english words for their names. The Chinese do as well when they take on nicknames.... Thais as well, now that I think about it.

met a Chinese guy who asks to be called "Chicken Pot Pie" we shorten it to "Chicken". but he is real proud of the full thing.

“I’ve been a fan of Tennessee for a long time," said Njoku. "I’ve never been to that state but it’s a place I really want to check out.”

This should be a busy spring for Njoku.

“I’m planning visits to USC, Arizona State, UCLA, Tennessee, Georgia, Miami, and maybe even Florida State," he said. "It’s going to be a wild next two months.

“I’m definitely going to be at Tennessee’s spring game on April 15th," Njoku said.
-Rivals.

Reactions: 6 people
Can't teach 6'4"

Yes you can. See this video of BaldBiker:

200w.gif

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back