'17 GA WR Trey Blount

Very talented. Good hands. Appears effortless at what he does.

If we JUST offered, looks like we are late to the party, but Butch can get what he wants...

“actually, tennessee was my favorite team in middle school, and i’ve always loved them since,” he said. “my favorite player to come out was (former tennessee safety) eric berry, and i met him one time back in seventh or eighth grade, i believe, at the eastbay all-american (bowl), and i really liked him.

“and i went to school with a guy that his dad, he graduated from tennessee, and he was a big tennessee fan. I’m close with them, so i started liking tennessee, too. And just the tradition and the program is great and awesome. I just fell in love with it.”

“tennessee is definitely one of the top campuses,” blount said. “it’s beautiful. The facilities are top-of-the-line, a1. And then the coaches, i feel like they were straightforward and they were honest men. I know i’ve been talking to (wide receivers) coach (zach) azzanni now, and i feel like, if i attend tennessee, i would be developed well as a receiver, and he could get me to the next level, which is the nfl.”

Reactions: 10 people
On a side note, Pace is the most expensive private school in Atlanta and sits on about 40 acres in the middle of Buckhead.

“They are definitely one of my top schools. I grew up a Tennessee fan, also, with liking Georgia and Oregon,” Blount said. “They are ‘Wide Receiver U,’ and that’s what you want to hear as a wide receiver because you want to be developed and they can get you to the next level.”

But, with over 30 offers to his name at this point, he’s not worried about a final decision.

“It’s hard to think about it right now,” Blount said. “I’m trying to just concentrate on getting better each and every day. I’ll probably make a decision after the summer and before my senior season.”

-Rivals

Visited this past weekend. Hung out with Preston Williams - someone he knows from high school.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back