'17 CA OT Chuck Filiaga

I think we have our OTs with Trey Smith and Obinna Eze unless someone highly ranked jumps on board.

Reactions: 1 person
Eze is a massive project and if I was Butch I wouldn't take him.

Only has offers from 5 SEC schools including Auburn, LSU, and Miss State. Must be bad. :)

If the coaches like him, I trust them.

I've yet to really look and delve into our next recruiting cycle in depth, but what makes him a massive project?

Edit: Does his weight have something to do with it? I noticed he's well under 300 lbs, but he's listed as 6'8". He could certainly fill out more.

Last edited:
On TOS corner36 said he could end up being a top 10 pick and has Jalen Ramsey/Kyle Phillips upside.

He knows infinitely more than I ever could so definitely take what I say with a grain of salt.

His highlights looked like he was new to football or something. He reached and reached and reached and didn't look physical at all.

Trey Smith's highlights were some of the best I've ever seen.

Eze has another year to get better plus a redshirt waiting on him. He is surrounding himself with the right people to be a really good one and he will be.

"Chuck Filiaga is actually coming in tomorrow and he won't be the only one on campus as Princeton Fant and Maleik Gray are expected on campus as well."

- Fortenberry

Reactions: 10 people
"Chuck Filiaga is actually coming in tomorrow and he won't be the only one on campus as Princeton Fant and Maleik Gray are expected on campus as well."

- Fortenberry

Beautiful day here in East TN! Absolutely everything to love about this place. :thumbsup:

VN Store

Back